Sign in to follow this  
joeybear

Chakotay vs. Tyson

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Tyson's new facial array bears an eerie resemblance to someone we know and love? I'm just wondering which lonely, drunken, two in the morning episode spawned his new face - an obvious apology to Tyson fans, and a secret desire to do the same

I've not seen Tyson's new look.  Perhaps you could describe it for me. :D........Thanks.

Your wish is my command:

6700839.jpg

I'm not sure where he came up with the idea but Chakotay's is better.

Or maybe, spookily, he is Chakotay! Maybe this is some wierd, new Borg plot to infiltrate the Voyager crew and turn them into profesional boxers, thus eradicating their knowledge of their anti-Borg weapons, thus paving the way to Earth!!! :wow: Who will Janeway turn into? Find out, on the next edtion of Voyager...

...or maybe not... :D

lol when i say the banner for the thread i though it was about who would win in a boxing match, chakotay or tyson....there is an episode where chakotay boxes some alien who tries to communicate with him...a little to eery isnt it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Tyson's new facial array bears an eerie resemblance to someone we know and love?  I'm just wondering which lonely, drunken, two in the morning episode spawned his new face - an obvious apology to Tyson fans, and a secret desire to do the same

Well, Chakotay got lost in space and found a way home, Tyson is still out there! ;)

Looking forward to Lewis introducing him to the canvas again.

On an interesting note, who do you think will emerge as champ after Lewis retires?

;) LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way that HE could be Chakotay. PLEASE Chakotay is much better looking than that. Besides Chakotay does not go around biting peoples ears off. ;)

I've not seen Tyson's new look.  Perhaps you could describe it for me. :)........Thanks.

Your wish is my command:

6700839.jpg

I'm not sure where he came up with the idea but Chakotay's is better.

Thank you for enlightening me. In my opinion Tyson has a serious mental problem. At this point in his life too, I think he is trying to draw more attention to himself, because no one is paying much attention to him these days. Maybe he got that idea from Chakotay. But he certainly can't wear it like Chakotay. And the main thing this will bring him is more criticism, and questions about what he will think of next :wow:

Or maybe, spookily, he is Chakotay! Maybe this is some wierd, new Borg plot to infiltrate the Voyager crew and turn them into profesional boxers, thus eradicating their knowledge of their anti-Borg weapons, thus paving the way to Earth!!! :blink: Who will Janeway turn into? Find out, on the next edtion of Voyager...

...or maybe not... :)

Please, enough with the psycotics... LOL

Takara_Soong, thanks for the picture. I'm not a Tyson fan (any vulgar guy who beats women and has to bite his opponent in a fight is a major wimp), so I haven't followed his look too much over the years, but another thought comes to mind. Does his mandible look somewhat

enlarged? Perhaps it's taken quite a few smacks over the years and has some

additional bone growth, or maybe it's the steroids... That would certainly explain his

temper as well. Just a thought.

No Mike Tyson is not Chakotay. There is no way this man Tyson could be compared to the lovely,handsome,sane Chakotay. Tyson has fallen off the deep end.

Forgive me if I offended any Tyson fans.

He isn't in the same class as our lovely Native American-Chakotay. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: