Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

TV soundtracks

I was just currious. Does anyone have any of the Trek TV soundtracks? Did you like them? Here's a listing of all 12:

Star Trek - Volumes 1-3

Star Trek The Next Generation - Volumes 1-4

Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Star Trek Voyager

Enterprise

The Best of Star Trek - Volumes 1-2

never heard the tv soundtracks but i have heard the movie soundtracks. i listen to them constantly in between my punk and classic rock. lol. i love the 'first contact' and 'nemesis' soundtracks the best. goldsmith is a genius.

I agree with you bysty about goldsmith. I don't own the soundtracks, but I've downloaded some of the movie soundtracks, and next generation soundtrack, and i might make a cd out of them I guess.... (once I figure out how..lol "machine-illiterate ;) < *me*"}

I agree with you bysty about goldsmith.  I don't own the soundtracks, but I've downloaded some of the movie soundtracks, and next generation soundtrack, and i might make a cd out of them I guess.... (once I figure out how..lol "machine-illiterate ;) < *me*"}

Oh, come on! Buy the CD and support the artist! I don't care if people download specific tracks, but downloading the entire CD... that's stealing! Anyway...

Jerry Goldsmith composed the Voyager theme. Bet ya didn't know that! ;)

I did, he does the stuff i like best.

I've thought about getting the ST:TMP again and i bet i will on day after i get all the shows on DVD.

Jerry Goldsmith composed the Voyager theme.  Bet ya didn't know that! :look:

actually i did. lol. im into the whole movie/tv music scene. didnt he also compose the ds9 theme?

The only soundtrack I have is Enterprise and I love it. I want to get what I can of the others.

Unfortunetly, I do not. They are all on the long list of CD's and stuff I'd like. Unfortunetly, the Voyager series DVD's (which should come out eventually) and a good new bike are also on my list.

It'll be a while before I get around to buying the soundtracks...

I've only got the soundtracks of "Generations", "First Contact", "Nemesis" and a TNG series soundtrack, the one with my FAVE theme on it, the theme of "The Inner Light" with this flute... I just love this song.

Mrs. Captain Picard

Im getting the Enterprise sound track...the one with "Klangnapped" on it.

Damn Australia! We get everything late!

huh, the trivialities of Australian lifestyle.......

i love it though, cause i get to listen to you americans whine about crappy episodes and i can then brace myself !

TUH, if you live in the US, you should be able to find the ENT soundtrack at your local media store. :laugh:

Local media store, I laughed for fifteen minutes. We have a Super Walmart - that's pretty much it.

TUH, if you live in the US, you should be able to find the ENT soundtrack at your local media store. :laugh:

Local media store, I laughed for fifteen minutes. We have a Super Walmart - that's pretty much it.

I got my Enterprise soundtrack at a WalMart, and I had to travel 200 miles to get there. :laugh:

I got my Enterprise soundtrack at a WalMart, and I had to travel 200 miles to get there. :laugh:

OMG, No WalMart for 200 miles...you really live in the wilderness. Last I checked they had a limited selection here but I will check again. Thanks.

I have a Media Play just 20 mins from my house. They allways have the DVD I'm looking for and if they don't have the CD I'd like to get, they've allways been able to order it, which only takes a week. However, if they don't have that race CD I'm hunting, I can allways find it on E-BAY.

I have Enterprise, Nemisis and TMP 20th anniversary eddition. I love the last one because it has an extra CD that has interviews with Gene Roddenberry and "Sarak".