Sign in to follow this  
enigmatic_mystery

What kind of chips?

What kind of chips would you dig into every day if you could?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of chips would you dig into every day if you could?

• Salt and Viniger
    • Normal
    • Ranch
    • Spicy
    • Ripples
    • Cheddar
    • Don't eat chips/ on a diet

So many chips... so little time... I voted for spicy, but I like so many chips! Salt and vinegar, sour cream and onion, original, BBQ... And do not worry about the lack of sleep thing; I am going to that too. Not that I mind- I produce my best works at around two am...

Any kind WAB. I usually end up wearing more of them than get into my mouth anyway. :nono:  :hug:

266332[/snapback]

Gee, I can hardly wait to meet you now :hug::hug: :lol: Stop it, I'm getting excited. :clap::hug: :lol:

I can not believe I forgot to get chips.  So, here I am listening to the rain, waiting for the power to go out and thinking - I want "chips".

266782[/snapback]

LOL :(

In my case, it is not chips so much as....ordering out for pizza, or going to Taco Bell or something

As for me, when I do eat chips:

Doritos, Ranch Doritos, Sour Cream & Onion Sun Chips, Sour Cream & Cheddar chips. Sometimes ranch or sour cream & onion Pringles.

But instead of chips I will often pick popcorn(usually white cheddar) or pretzels. Apple or sweet potato chips are good too.

For most chips, I like Ranch or Cheddar. My favorite, though, is original flavor Sun Chips. :(

I voted i dont eat chips because i am on a diet :( ...nah salt and viniger are my fav type of chips :(

off that list I would have to go for salt and vinegar,but my favourite flavour is prawn cocktail.

:P Wow who knew so many people liked Salt and Viniger chips!!! *Passes out bags of mis. chips.* My favortie type of Salt and Viniger is made by a Herrs, they are so salty and vinigery that they are irrisistable! :); Great now I just made myself hungery for them....cruddy.

Mine is salt and viniger! :laugh: I can't get them is the Japanese stores, and hard to get on base. It reminds me I have to go back to store on base. Salt and viniger is selling at 50 cents a bag. :laugh:

Like normal (crave salty, but shouldn't eat them). Also like Chips Ahoy! Yes it's a cookie but it has chips in its name!

I voted for normal, but it has to be high in salt, or they aren't worth eating.

From time to time I like sour cream and onion, and cheddar, and even baked, which I confess to eating the most of. :P

When I eat chips, it has to be regular UTZ potato chips. I may dip them in cheese sauce but thats about it