• Worf and Jadzia Dax
    • Grand Nagas Zek and Moogie
    • Sisko and Cassidy Yates
    • Odo and Kira
    • Kira and Vedek Bareil
    • Rom and Leeta
    • Bashir and Ezri Dax
    • Kai Winn and Gul Dukat (in disguise)

Who made the nicest couple? Whether it be tragic romance like with Bareil and Kira, crazy courting like with Kai Winn and Dukat, or funny like with Zek and Moogie.

I voted: Odo & Kira

Hey, did anyone notice...

Sisko/Kasidy - Sisko joins the Prophets

Odo/Kira - Odo returns to his people

Worf/Jadzia - Jadzia's killed by alien-posessed Dukat

The DS9 crew had some bad luck with relationships, huh?

I voted for Kira and Odo because that relationship was developed better than any of the others. I mean the first glimpes of that was in "Necessary Evil" when thier relationship turns gray with Kira lying to Odo, but after that, it really developed into something great. I actually feel that some of the other relationships took something away from the other characters with a clear example being Worf and Jadzia. Jadzia just didn't feel the same from season 2-4 during that relationship for some reason.

I voted Odo & Kira. I love it when the guy who actually deserves the girl gets her in the end. ;)

I just ended a long term relationship this week and was thinking about couples with this thread. It's very very sad when someone you love has to go away and your relationship with them has to end because of it. You havent fallen out: that would make it easier. You are still in love and you know that they are out there and the distance is the only thing in your way. I wish we had transporters so we could just beam ourselves wherever we wanted to be with those we love who are separated from us by land or sea. If you have someone you love, hug them every opportunity you can. Because you'll never get the chance to when they're gone.

There were a couple I liked on there but my vote was for Bashir and Ezri, simply because it made Bashir so happy and I'm a big fan of Bashir.

Worf and Jadzia Dax; Kira Nerys and Odo; Miles and Keiko O'Brien; Benjamin Sisko and Kasidy Yates are four of my favorite couples. :innocent::laugh:;););)

I know, I know I went overboard with the smiling icons.

:devil: :devil: SO HAHAHA!

I just ended a long term relationship this week and was thinking about couples with this thread.  It's very very sad when someone you love has to go away and your relationship with them has to end because of it. You havent fallen out: that would make it easier. You are still in love and you know that they are out there and the distance is the only thing in your way. I wish we had transporters so we could just beam ourselves wherever we wanted to be with those we love who are separated from us by land or sea. If you have someone you love, hug them every opportunity you can. Because you'll never get the chance to when they're gone.

:innocent: I'm sorry to hear this. Is this forever or is there a chance to get togetehr down the line? :laugh:

I've gotta go with Rom and Leeta. love-smiley-028.gif

I love the look on Bashir's face when Leeta tells him she broke up with him to go for Rom. Priceless!! B) :) B)

I had to vote for Odo and Kira...

It was such a satisfactory to see them finally together!

But, a close choice was Jadzia/Wolf and Ezri/Bashir

Jadzia and Wolf were 2 strong minds, with some passionate relationship

And I was soooo glad that Bashir could finally find a soulmate :-)

Even though they were not added to the poll, My choice is: Grilka (sp?) and Quark, I know they were together on 2 episodes, but it counts.

So I voted for Worf and Jadzia Dax