• Grand Nagas Zek and Moogie
    • Sisko and Cassidy Yates
    • Odo and Kira
    • Kira and Vedek Bareil
    • Rom and Leeta
    • Bashir and Ezri Dax
    • Kai Winn and Gul Dukat (in disguise)

I voted for Odo and Kira...

I like how it took almost six full seasons for them to finally realize they were meant to be...

But yea the ending of the series was depressing how Cassidy lost Sisko, Worf lost Jadzia and Kira lost Odo...Geez, I'm all sad now...Mainly for Kira and Odo...I have to go cry now...

But that's what I like about this series...It didn't really end happily ever after...Left all kinds of unanswered questions...

Worf and Jadzia. That wedding dress, :naughty:

59810[/snapback]

Is there a picture of it somewhere???

I believe I've seen a photo of the Jadzia in her wedding gown out on startrek.com in the photo gallery.

Worf and Jadzia all the way! I agree that Jadzia "felt" different after her and Worf hooked up ... she was much more developed as a character and a lot less sleazy. Of course, Jadzia was all talk ... Now Kira got around -- Vedek Bareil, fake Bareil, Shakaar, Odo .... whooooweee!

Odo and Kira come in a close second tied with Sisko and Kasidy.

This one was hard because i was torn between Worf & Jadzi and Bashir & Ezri Dax but i went for Bashir & Ezri dax because Ezri is my fav trek actor :clap:

i voted for worf and jadzi :clap: ..i just love the way jadzi had worf wrapped around her little finger...kind of reminds me of another couple i know :bow: :)

Click For Spoiler

I voted Odo and Kira. She's a lucky girl. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

252567[/snapback]

Oh yea...I second that for sure... I can only imagine the things a Shapeshifter could do for me...hehe... :blush 2:

The O'Briens. Gotta love 'em all!

Plus their tragedies and makeups only strengthen their strong love for each other. I think it's a good relationship. I'd love to see more of them sometime in future Treks.

Edited by sea trooper

Although I like Odo and Kira as a couple I had to vote for Worf and Jadzia..They were my favorite DS9 couple. I was so upset when Jadzia was gone. I so wanted to see Klingon/Trill children running around DS9.. :clap:

033A.jpg

I voted for Odo and Kira. They are well developed and the conflicts faced along the way are very nicely done. My second couple would be Sisko and Yates. Its because they too have some deep conflicts that needed to be resolved. Romance stories without conflicts would not be as interesting.

Odo and Kira.

Both very endearing and VERY likable characters.

Their romance just complimented their growth as characters, both of them softened their attitudes and changed so much from what they were at the start of the series.

They were played superbly by Rene Auberjonois and Nana Vistor and it ended being bittersweet. It didn't even have a happy ending.

Brilliant.

:( :bow::bow:

(Man I loved DS9!!!!) :laugh::clap:

I know I voted Odo and Kira... but I'm going to change.... I would like to vote my bestest favouritest couple as either one of these following:

1. Kira and me

2. Jadzia and me

3. Ezri and me

or

4. Any other pretty female guest star and me

That about covers all.

Worf and Jadzia, but only because I can't vote for "Jim and Julie"...wait, that would be an STF only poll....

You suck! I was gonna use a similar joke, "Where's the Gary and Krissy Option?" but you beat me to it.

Anywho, I do agree, Worf and Jadzia. An interesting mix of personalities there, which makes it quite amusing.

I voted for Ben Sisko and Cassidy Yates. I liked thae fact that she has a career, and he would do the cooking most the time!

I also liked Odo and Kira.

I thought the ups and downs of both relationships made them beleivable, and I was not put off by how they ended.

By the way, were Bashir and Garak ever considered a couple?

I like to think of them as a couple :drool: but I voted for Worf and Jadzia. Maybe Garak and Bashir should have been on the list. They spent enough time together - until O'Brien. :tribble:

Biography

Terry Farrell was born in 1963 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. At age 15 she became a foreign exchange student to Mexico, and from that experience she decided she would like to live a more adventurous life in the big city. She sent several photos to a modeling agency and then, at age 17, dropped out of high school and became a model in New York. She is most famously known for her role as Jadzia Dax in the TV show Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, but she did have some acting experience before that. In 1992, she had the star role in the movie Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth. She appeared in several TV and straight-to-video movies, and also dated actors Michael Dorn and Mickey Rourke while in Deep Space Nine. Afterward, Paramount decided to move her to the show Becker, where she played the character Reggie Kostas.

Did anyone know that Terry Farrell and Michael Dorn were a real life couple for awhile? I never heard that before!

Edited by Kor37