Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ LOST ~~

Alot of fear there. Especially when the trees star swaying. :laugh: Eww, maybe it's his father's ghost???? Of course I don't know anything yet. OOPS, who would steal the water???? :laugh: Who had it last???? Alot of Flash-backs, aren't there. :flex:

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Dominic Monaghan, an actor best known as one of the guardians of the ring in the Oscar-winning "Lord of the Rings" movies, is on the phone from Hawaii, where he's just embarked on another jewelry quest, this time searching for earrings to send his mother for her birthday. There doesn't have to be anything mystical about the earrings, but they can't be too dangly.

Along the way, there are certainly myriad obstacles. Over the course of a 25-minute interview, Monaghan is stopped repeatedly for autographs and pictures. He's also accosted by one person who knows the unassuming thespian looks familiar, but can't identify him. Monaghan cops to being an actor, but notes only that he's filming "Lost" on the island for ABC.

post-897-1098319004.jpg

Great show tonight. Lots of surprises. Dominic got his guitar back and our Korean couple had alot of flashbacks, and surprise, she speaks English. Love the new cave too. :naughty: Angelina, Kate, has turned from her past life of ???? To being a herion. :wow:

I like how they're giving us a little background on each character episode by episode. I'm still completely lost as to what's going on with the island though.

^---No pun intended. :naughty:

Those are called "Flash-backs" Fen. :flex::flex:

O.K., it's coming on in 5 minutes. It's Wednesday night................................

post-897-1099530462.jpg

Correction: Evangeline Lilly is Kate. I said previously it was Angelina, sorry.

Edited by Jeanway

This is Charlie.

post-897-1098319004.jpg

274324[/snapback]

Edited by Jeanway

See and when the people get over thier past they die!!! And than they open their eyes and than they hear Bonjour ! accueillir à heven ! so I think the drugie is going to die because he is getting over his drugs and will forgive his older brother for what he did than they will get stabed in the eye by a toucan and he will die a slow painful death.

Than the prisonir chick! than the weird red neck.

See I used to call somebody a toucan because the persons nose was big *very large* and I have been obbsessed with it ever since. I WANT A TOUCAN!

But I am telling you that monster is a toucan!

I've downloaded and watched the first 3 episodes, so far it's pretty good. Predictable but good. The show it most reminds me of though, and this is a stretch is Earth 2. Earth 2 started out with a lot of promise but somewhere after about the 5th episode I lost interest.

Aside from that it really does remind me of Survivor though. Though if this were a real situation there isn't a "Jeff Probst" making them run around and catch pigs or solve puzzles lol. It has the same survival feel to it though.

Good show, I'll watch when I think of it.

As I've never even heard of the show, I guess I'm the one who's lost... :)

Hey, VBG, I remember Earth 2. I was younger, so it held my interrest a little longer, but then I just lost interrest all at once. Blah. B)

I've watched 2 more episodes now for a total of 6. It's still holding my interest, I just keep expecting to see Rupert out in the water fishing or Jeff Probst to offer Pringles to whoever can start a fire the fastest :unsure:

I caught the last two episodes on Saturday, and will try to at least tape it tonight. It's a pretty fun show :unsure: Some of it's corny and some is predictable, but I don't really think I care; it's just a relaxing hr of entertainment to me. It's also cool to see Daniel Dae Kim again (VOY "Blink of an Eye", ENT's Corporal Chang).

See I used to call somebody a toucan because the persons nose was big *very large* and I have been obbsessed with it ever since. I WANT A TOUCAN!

277646[/snapback]

Here ya go RK, post-897-1100105404.jpg :unsure: :blink: Looks nastsy, you better RUN :o :wacko:

OK, folks, I missed the LAST HALF of tonight's show. :wacko: :unsure: What happened? Did she get her inhalers from that jerk???? :o :blink:

Click For Spoiler
No they did not get the inhaliers I think. The korean women made a paste from euculpistus or whatever for the inhalier. The note the southeren had was written by himself. The person who he was talking to with the kid was the person who did that stuff to his family. The southernerand the iraqi guy get in a fight redneck gets stabed and iraqi guy goes to explore the island by himself.
Edited by Rivendells_king

277646[/snapback]

Here ya go RK, post-897-1100105404.jpg :o :wacko: Looks nastsy, you better RUN :unsure: :blink:

279533[/snapback]

*dies from laugther* O my gosh that so made my day!! But just imagine that a size of a bus with claws and acid breath!!!

Okay is this island

Click For Spoiler
H e ll?
Seriously, maybe they're all there to "work through" something amiss in their life. Anyway that's my working theory for tonight.

Also - these people bug me. They should been more organized at the beginning like going through the wreckage and salvaging useful items right after the crash. If Sawyer took someone else's suitcase - that doesn't make it his.

Ok, I've watched all of the episodes now. It's a very interesting show, I just wonder if they can keep writing interesting stories without getting too outlandish.

I also wonder if the basic story wasn't based around Survivor.

One other note, a southern accent doesn't make a person a "redneck".

Actually, VBG, I remember a tv series waaay back when I was a kid about a group of people that crashed on an island, I see elements of that, Lord of the Flies, and even Fantasy Island (the remake especially) in this show. In other words, the theme has been around a while. Not to mention I still feel hints of "Forbidden Planet" which was supposedly inspired by a Shakespeare play, the Tempest.

But basically, I describe "Lost" as Gilligan's Island meets the X-files.

You made my day too RK :wacko:

I think this was fashioned after the movie "Castaway", did you see that one? With showing the plane going down, that was so realistic, I actually almost *** ** *****. But I was in a theatre when I saw it :blink: :o

Who is a "redneck"??? :unsure:

Yea, that's what I said when they burned the fusilage for the memorial service U.H.

Actually, VBG, I remember a tv series waaay back when I was a kid about a group of people that crashed on an island, I see elements of that, Lord of the Flies, and even Fantasy Island (the remake especially) in this show. In other words, the theme has been around a while.  Not to mention I still feel hints of "Forbidden Planet" which was supposedly inspired by a Shakespeare play, the Tempest. 

But basically, I  describe "Lost" as Gilligan's Island meets the X-files.

279722[/snapback]

Yeah, Survivor was actually based on Lord of the Flies and it's even incorporated into it's opening credits. Gilligans Island is another show that it reminds me of also. When I say it may be based on Survivor I should really say based on Survivor's popularity. Lost World was another thing it kind of reminds me of also.

What's that saying? "There's nothing NEW under the sun?" :unsure: People are always trying to come up with something new but it's always been done before somehow, we just try to put a new set of clothes on it, so it looks new. :blink: Look at all the discussions in here about old Star Trek episodes being redone.