Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ LOST ~~

VBG, could be - they do tend to duplicate a proven product.

279773[/snapback]

Yeah, it's getting rare to see new ideas on the screen. Lost is a pretty good take on the whole "marooned on a deserted island" theme though. It's just going to be a matter of keeping it fresh without getting too far "out there".

One of the thing's that's probably attracting me to it though is it's similarity to Survivor.

Well, VBG, Vanuatu isn't too far from where this plane supposedly crashed in the South Pacific. There are thousands of islands out there and all very similar. But I'm thinking sort of a "Jurassic Park" sort of thing might be going on here, only with animals that are alive now only genetically enhanced :P What animals have we seen so far? A Polar bear? A screaching, tree bending something we haven't seen yet. And do I remember a cat of some kind? Maybe a Panther?? :sly: Or was that only in someone's mind???

Why? We see genetically enhanced characters on Star Trek all the time. Look

at the "Augments" :sly: By the way, what was the Doctor's name in "Jurrasic

Park?"

Edited by Jeanway

O.K., its Wednesday again. It's on. Sayidpost-897-1100741066.jpg just stepped over a wire strung between two trees and stepped right into a trap. The noose wrapped around his leg and pulled him up off the ground upside down then he swung into a sharp stick which probably had poison on it :o he looks unconscious, he did pull it out before he passed out. Hmmm, I'm thinking "Pygmies" :lol: :lol: OK, I'm going to watch now.................... :shocked: OOPs, it's the French woman!!!!! :congrats: :o

Edited by Jeanway

Not a bad episode, I had to pause it a lot because of my neighbor but I saw the whole thing.

Not a whole lot of meat in the story though.

281613[/snapback]

Yep, too many flashbacks, not enough realtime :shocked: Looks like the writers are "LOST" :lol: Maybe they need a dose of Jeanway to punch it up. :congrats: :wink2: