Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ LOST ~~

:) Looks like a beautiful island. I bet that thing is either a dinosaur or a pterydactyl. What do you think? Or some BIG MONKEY. :laugh: :)

Lets see a thousnad miles from Fiji. I'll have to investigate this one. Be right back. :)

Edited by Jeanway

*thwacks RK with a pantless yard gnome*

I think it's a dinosaur too, or a dinosaur monkey. :) :)

Edited by fenriz275

Yea, RK, it was good. Me and Fen watched it together on the phone :) Watch it next week. It looks to be good. :) Hey, Survivor is on tomorrow night, watch it.

Ok this is a better map. They were somewhere 1000 miles from Fiji. Not near Fiji. My mistake. :) That's a lot of globe to cover. :)

oceania.gif

Get a ruler

Hold it up to the screen

I have a mini-tape measure here in my desk

Me too, but we don't know which way they were headed, that makes all the difference

That's a good point. I think it means that they'll be considered lost after a few weeks.

They could be anywhere within 1000 miles of Fiji, in any direction. OH yea. :)

I think the things are gentcally altred things from a french reshearch plane that crahsed and they ate all the french people! man the things must have a fine taste for french food! :b-day:

Actually - they were a thousand miles off course - not a thousand miles from Fiji. When the pilot lost contact he changed course and headed toward Fiji.

I can't figure if this is "plane crash meets Forbidden Planet" or

"plane crash meets Dr. Moreau."

I kind of got the Forbidden Planet feel about "the creature" but then that polar bear mixes things up.

either its a polar bear genetically altered by the french that crashed there and the animals ate the french people. Or else Maybe they are in a state of been knocked out and they are all dreaming and stuff like that.

It sounds like Lord of the Flies meets Jurrasic Park.... :biggrin:

Whatever's on this island has to be a pretty mean customer. These guys from tonight are mean enough but there's something else? Oh boy. :(

Click For Spoiler
wildboar.jpg

Nice Boar :P :)

I can't understand WHY they would Burn the fusilage??? I hope they picked the inside clean of all things usable. That didn't seem realistic to do that, not to me anyway. That could have been used as shelter. :( Very wasteful :(

The memorial service was a nice idea.

I think I remember the things that the Captain said about where they are. It was said that by the time they realized they were lost they were already a thousand miles off course. That's what I remember, I could be mistaken though. :)

Edited by Jeanway

They only showed the trees bending and swaying and some sort of roaring, screaching growl. Sounds pre-historic to me. Maybe one of Jurassic Park's escapees :) Hey, I mean wasn't Jurrassic Park on an island in the South Pacific? I mean THAT was fake, this show is fake, why not??? :(

Know what would be really great, the tree bends and stuff like that the camara gose to look over the tree to make it look like its a big dinosaur thing than this gentically altered house cat comes out underneath the tree and kills everybody and eats the dog!!!

O.K., I just examined the maps. Does anyone remember WHERE the plane took off FROM??? We know they were on their way to Australia, right? No, the flashback tonight showed the guy being refused boarding the bus to the Outback. So where were they going?? Now I'm confused. They MUST have been coming FROM Australia going to WHERE?? Anyone shed any light on this??? :(

Some place with US juristiction. Kinda obvious with the criminal women and the US!! marshal. Why would a US marshal take a person who is going to be tried under US!! law to wang yong tong japan or ching hung yong china?

Some place with US juristiction. Kinda obvious with the criminal women and the US!! marshal. Why would a US marshal take a person who is going to be tried under US!! law to wang yong tong japan or ching hung yong china?

272463[/snapback]

Good point! I totally missed that one. I suppose they could have been going somewhere to catch a connecting flight but the Marshal was going back to the US. This is one of those times when I smack myself in the head and go "DUH!" Ow. My head hurts. :( :)

I don't see Fiji in the second map though. I think it's more NorthWest if what RK said about them going to China or Japan is correct.???? :( hey, they could be near Vanuatu, where the 'Survivor' was held. :)

Edited by Jeanway

Jack better get some sleep. Who is THAT GUY he keeps seeing everywhere anyway??? I have a feeling this is going to be going on for a long time.