Sign in to follow this  
enigmatic_mystery

Halloween

HEY!! I know, I know its a wee bit early buuuuuuuut! I just thought that since All Hallow's Eve (Halloween) is next month....I thought we could all say our costumes, get advice on what to be and or how to make stuff!!!!!!! It can be one BIG party!! :) I know, I'm hyper right now....sooo on with the thread!!

I am BOOKED right up until Halloween because I am doing multiple haunted houses, tricker-treating (15 years olds CAN SO get free candy :) ), going to several parties and hosting one! *Huggles Halloween* I love this holiday!!

I think I am going to be a combo between a Vampire and a Werewolf :) :vampire: since I can't decide between the two, I used to have zombie on there but I knocked it off.

So tell us what YOU are doing for All Hallow's Eve! What are you going to be? Tell Tell Tell!! :alucard: And I thank who ever made this sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Alucard smiley. Love the Helsing manga!

I'd like to be either No.6 of the 1967-1968 TV series: "The Prisoner", or one of the Doctors from Doctor Who (1963-1989), but kids today won't know who I am... :) *sigh*

Might be a character from "Monty Python's Flying Circus"... :)

lastresort.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

post-812-1095902657.jpg

Edited by drwho42

I am doing a vampire with geletine bite marks and fake bloody running down my neck

I'd like to be either No.6 of the 1967-1968 TV series: "The Prisoner", or one of the Doctors from Doctor Who (1963-1989), but kids today won't know who I am...  :) *sigh*

Might be a character from "Monty Python's Flying Circus"...  :)

lastresort.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

265662[/snapback]

Coooool ^.^

I love Halloween and I work in retail so I get to see all the cool Halloween stuff...

Anyway, I requested that day off so I'm hoping to go party that night (I'm 21 so yay for me for the drinkin part!)

I might dress up in my renaissance festival costume (it's black and green and looks like Spanish Princess) but make myself look dead and gory...hehe...Won't win no contest but hey, it's dressing up anyway...

Edited by Eris_IV

I love Halloween and I work in retail so I get to see all the cool Halloween stuff...

Anyway, I requested that day off so I'm hoping to go party that night (I'm 21 so yay for me for the drinkin part!)

I might dress up in my renaissance festival costume (it's black and green and looks like Spanish Princess) but make myself look dead and gory...hehe...Won't win no contest but hey, it's dressing up anyway...

266433[/snapback]

AWESOME!!! :(

My birthadays next month too

And i plan to celebrate by like going all out on Halloween

I plan either to goes as professor Snape, Ninjai (the little Ninja)

or a serial killer

But i have done the last one already 6 times

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

Unsure at the moment...

I might either be 6079 Winston Smith from the movie: "Nineteen Eighty-Four" or Dr. Strangelove...

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

I believe I will go as a sailor. :b-day:

Click For Spoiler
Wait a minute! I am a sailor. I am not sure. I most like won't dress up for that day.

I think I might go to my school dance as Arwen. And help my friend Dom pass out candy as Hermione so that I can be my favorite characters from my favorite movies.

This was going to be Jems first year of not going trick or treating; we were going to stay home and do a haunted house and scare the bejebbers outta kids around here but money is too tight for that so... I don't know what we'll be doing yet... Probably just buying some candy for her to hand out...

Another idea I had was to dress up as Eris Kallisti the goddess of Discourdia, but no one really knows who she is....

I was at the costume shop today with some friends and I saw these really big, cool looking light blue winter faerie wings...I love the winter so that'd be perfect for me, but I'd also add these flesh colored horns to my forehead that I saw there, too...i don't want to be that much of a girl, hehe. I dunno. We also want to be resident evil characters(from the games, not the movies)...

My friends and I are going cemetary hopping and then we are just going to walk around town. I am going as myself, a goth, or maybe Cher, I haven't decided.

For me, it's a religious holiday, in addition to a spooky holiday, so I'll spend part of it in meditation, then I'll watch some horror films. I'm not sure if I'll dress up & go out - it depends on what's going on locally.

Probably just staying at home. The day before I will be helping out at a marching band competition here at my former high school. Our day begins around 5am Saturday, and depending on the number of bands everyone participating probably will not be leaving until 12 or 1am on Sunday. VERY long day...very tiring, but though it is hard work it is fun to watch and listen to.

One other year that this fell on Halloween, it was discussed taht the booths and participants were going to dress up and decorate for the holiday. Sadly only a few of us dressed up/decorated. I did not dress up too much, and brought a change of clothes so all was fine. But my sister & I had color streaked hair for the rest of the day LOL (she had blue & I had green)

I do not think much is going to be done for this year...I have no idea, since none of us are in the school system now, as I graduated from HS in 1998, my sister in 2000, and my brother in 2004.. and the next to enter the school system will be my niece but not until around 2010(since she will be about 5 years old then).

My family & I have helped out for 9 years counting this one... we are only back this year so we can train people to take our places, since my mom, brother & myself all had jobs that are considered some of the most difficult in the list of jobs. Since a lot hinges on how we get stuff done and how quickly it is done.

First 4 years were when my sister was in the band, next 4 were my brother's years. I was never in the band during school(though I am in our family band, that has been in existance since October 2002)

One tradition that we do in the scoring(AKA tabulation) room works so well for Halloween. We have big bowls of candy that people can reach into. ANd this is not just for our high school people(the ones hosting the competition), all other high schools passing by can take candy too! LOL, true some try to get my mother or myself to divulge their scores & placements before the end of teh preliminaries, but usually in a joking manner and we never give the scores out.

So that is pretty much it for Halloween for me.

Last time I dressed up, was a few years ago at a sleepover/halloween party I and a few coworkers hosted at the gymnastics studio for our students. Last time I officially trick or treated was when I was about 11 or 12.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Was planning to wear a TOS uniform for Halloween, but instead of it being delivered by Wednesday, it will be delivered around 22 November. :frusty:

Was planning to wear a TOS uniform for Halloween, but instead of it being delivered by Wednesday, it will be delivered around 22 November. :frusty:

275019[/snapback]

aww....I thought you said yesterday that it was coming this week?