Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

Who is poguemahone?

My name is Chris, i'm 21, and live in Gettysburg, PA. I've been a fan of Star Trek since I was kid, my dad is fan too, he got me into it, as sure the case is with alot of people my age. I joined the Star Trek.com forum last summer and lost interest in it very quickly, it was athousand people talking at once about the same thing, but I still checked back every now and again to check the "rumor mill", but I like this site more. Other than star trek i enjoy soccer, my favourite teams are DC United, FC Bayern Munich, and Manchester United. My favourite all time soccer player is Franz Beckenbauer. Music wise I like punk, classical, irish folk, and old rock & roll. My favourite bands are Dropkick Murphys, The Pogues, Rancid, NoFX, and Mighty Mighty Bosstones. My favourite character has always been Data. My favourite Star Trek Series is TNG, but I really like Enterprise because there is so much we can learn from it, and I can't wait for the future episodes 'cause it's going to get really good. We got the war with the Romulans which going to be great, plus the formation of the federation, and the ending of the temporal coldwar.

Sign in to follow this