Sign in to follow this  
Tench745

Combadge Size

Ok, I'm going to be scratchbuilding a combadge for a Halloween costume. Does anyone know the relative size of a DS9/VOY combadge? Any help is appreciated.

Scratch building ? Cool..In fact I have all the different combadges..( I bought them) I can give you the dimensions of the VOY/DS9 one..

The main part is 2 inches from the top point to either of the bottom points.^

The horizontal piece is 1.75 inches long..-

I like all the combadge pins that I have..Most are just painted resin or lightweight metal..I like to wear them on my jackets and sweatshirts..As for price..Hmmm..If I remember right I paid like around $15 a piece for them thru Roddenberry.com..Course now that site doesn't have much of an on line store anymore. And that depresses me..I wish I had bought a Bajoran communicator pin thru them when I had the chance..

I also have 2 heavier metal combadge pins. Both are from TNG..Their regular combadge and the one from the final episode..I believe I bought these thru that Communicator magazine website and were slightly more expensive of course..

actually wat is the combadge size????

294483[/snapback]

See my first post in this thread.. :laugh:

I've re-modeled this to look much cleaner, and my new version is now cast with plastic resin instead of bondo. I'll try and post new pics, but I won't be able to until April. Such is the college life...