Sign in to follow this  
Lursa

Klingon Costumes

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering, but how are the Klingon costumes are made? It sometimes that i've had in the back of my head but i can't figure it out so i came to all you great people on here. So if you know of a place where i can find or learn how to make one of my own let me know.

MajorKira 05 :)

WOW this has been on here for 2 years and nobody has answer you ?? now has anybody told you how to make one?? if not let me know I just started to make mine, got most of the upper part done.

Brian

I've always wanted to have a Klingon costume..Once in a while I do some searching with no success on the internet..I would have no idea how to make one..I'm not that creative..

i saw a site somewhere that gives you ideas on how to make a costume with regular clothing items. i'll have to dig up the link.

tm

Hey all

Oh there info out there I have some links that will help you out and if you need any help just shoot them a email and they will help you out they did me lol

K'Puts ClosetLots of photos and info!

q'IDar queen of Klingon costumes goddess some great articles and photo's

IKV Phantom Kat Supply closet They sell some great klingon stuff I got some from them you won't go wrong with them!.

Hope this helps!

Brian.....A.K.A Klingon D'ghor

Edited by zipkirk1966

Hey

If you need to know what to use say like on the vest use Vinyle from a fabic store anyway if you need help from me since I just finish part of my costumes let me know I also have pics of my costume here is a link to them there are two folders so take a look at them both. Enjoy!!

My Photos page

Brian

Already did and and it is TRUST me if you look at my pics you see it's not like some I have seen they look like they took a garbage back to make a Klingon costume me I did some research before I start building my costume.

Brian

OK here is my Klingon Costume now I have did some changes to it so I will take another pic of it.

Brian

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Klingon4.jpg
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «