Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

Who should be kicked of the Enterprise?

If somebody HAD to be kicked off or replaced, who would it be?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. If somebody HAD to be kicked off or replaced, who would it be?

• Captain Archer
    • T'Pol
    • Travis Mayweather
    • Malcolm Reed
    • Trip Tucker
    • Dr Phlox
    • Porthos (nooo, please dont vote for him :))
    • All of the above including porthos
    • All of the above excluding porthos
    • The show should be all about Porthos

Didn't we already have this poll?

There was another poll similar to this but it's been pushed to page 3 of the forum already :)

Sorry cassidy I voted for Porthos since you said someone HAD to go. I don't want to see any of the current crew (including Porthos) leave though.

I voted the show should be all about Porthos, but I was just kidding and I love dogs (and Porhos is such a cute little guy. Yes he is yes he is...:)) Actually, I think it's fine, but if someone HAD to be kicked out, Archer seems to have no character whatsoever from what I've seen (which, btw, is not much) and I can't tell Tucker and Reed apart...

I voted the show should be all about Porthos, but I was just kidding and I love dogs (and Porhos is such a cute little guy. Yes he is yes he is...:)) Actually, I think it's fine, but if someone HAD to be kicked out, Archer seems to have no character whatsoever from what I've seen (which, btw, is not much) and I can't tell Tucker and Reed apart...

Perhaps the crew could cross over into another dimention where Porthos is the Captain! :)

As it said i must vote, I voted for Travis, as he has been somewhat of a non-entity, and it's not that i don't like the character, it's just that he is so underused and they don't seem to be interested in giving him more of a part at the moment, but admittedly i have only seen up to ep 18 of season 2 and i gather there is a 'travis-centric' episode coming up.... Realistically i wouldn't change the characters or get rid of any though, the show's great and i love it to pieces! (even Travis has a vital rung on the ladder that is Enterprise :)

I have to admit that I've recently started to grow to like him a bit more then I have in the past, but my vote is still Dr. Phlox. I just got done watching Regeneration and I was thinkiing that it would have been a great plot twist to have him turn into a Borg and then Archer be forced to kill him. I think it would have created some great drama and been a good chance for some major development in Archer as well as giving them an open slot for a new character in season 3.

I've always had a weird kinda fondness for Phlox so i wouldn't wanna see him go... my best mate has always hated him, so that causes many a heated debate!

:wow: Since Hoshi wasn't on the list I voted for Dr. Phlox. However, I find Hoshi totally boring. Perhaps the reason you forgot to add her, is that she is truly quite "FOGETTABLE!!!" :D

Hoshi is dull she should go, I love Phlox he's such a cool and relaxed character, He's the DBs.

Pothos is good to, I think an alien race should mod him like the monky in the film Congo. "Pothos RULES" :D

i went with null. if you had hoshi up there i wouldve maybe voted for her, cause she needs the most work. anyway i like them where they are, given a little more time i think there all gonna be great characters. keep'em. :look: