99 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the Ultimate Trek?

• TOS
    • Animated Series
    • TNG
    • DS9
    • VGR
    • ENT

Going by the question, I had to vote TOS, without which there would have been no other Trek. I watched them all from the beginning, and while TNG and DS9 are my two favorite series, they each had seven seasons. As the original, and having only three seasons to explore, TOS is THE Trek series imo because it started it all. :blink: B)

that was a tough choice. i went with tng. it's the one that got me into trek. then there's voyager and ds9.

tm :blink:

This is indeed a very tough choice.

When it draws down to it.

It would be TOS and TNG.

They are the Trek episodes that will echo throughout the ages.

They are the ones that will ALWAYS be remembered as the best.

But I'm definetly gonna have to go with TNG on this.

Purely becasue I can never watch an TOS episode, and never get into it.

I can never imagine those events ever happening, urely because it's so fake.

But in no way will I ever diss the TOS cast

TNG definately gets my vote, though I have watched a bit of TOS & DS9 (well, the DS9 part is kinda recent)... and try to catch ENT but never seem to be able to since it comes on so very late at night.

:yinyang: The battle between good and evil :yinyang:

:sadangel: falls from grace

:gossip: a gossip trail faster than warp 10

:giljotiini: the death of lots of characters

:tank: a war

:wow: ferangi greed

:assimilated: worf, martock, a klingon wedding

:cool:

HELLO my choice is DS9

Edited by jadziaezri

TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS TOS

I liked them all. I chose DS9 as my fave though mainly because of the awesome character development and drama that existed on the station formerly called Terok Nor. Enterprise comes in a close second,due in large part to the contingent of MACOs that we are introduced to in the 3rd season. TOS would be my 3rd choice. I loved the action from the series, but it lost points from me because of the all too often focus on Kirk and Spock. I liked the other characters as much as them, but hardly got to see them because of the Kirk/Spock centric theme of the show. TAS, would be my fourth choice. A truly underestimated program that had cool eps like "The Slaver Weapon". Fifth place goes to Voyager. It would've been higher had the execs kept Kes and gotten rid of the Harry Kim character instead.Harrry Kim was a detriment to the show,at least 7 of 9 didn't disappoint me :blow: . Last place would go to TNG. I couldn't stand Picard. I liked Riker though and i gotta admit the eps that featured Data were awesome!!!!

All in all, Star Trek is a little like sex (did I say that?) Even when its bad, its still alright. :lol:

Edited by GhostofMajorHayes

TOS is my favorite show!

*DS9 comes on the TV* no, this is my favorite show!

*TNG comes on TV* no, this is my favorite show!

*VOY comes on TV* no, this is my favorite show!

*ENT comes on TV* no, this is my favorite show!

*pattern continues for years*

Honestly, I can't decide...too many choices

Ditto*

*Except for Enterprise its an OK show, but never my favorite.