Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Roddenberry University and Space Center

"Firecrackers AYE???? :( Let me show you what Daddy gave me on my last bithday" Jeanway says. From under her bed she pulls out this:

{Hold on , have to go get the picture, brb :) }

"What the H*ll is that?" ILikeSeven yelled. :(

post-897-1097696409.jpg

"It's one of the very first Ion Phasers ever made, it's an antique." She told him. "Does it work?" ILS asked. "Sure, you wanna see?" Jeanway said. "Let's aim it out the window and see what kind of damage we can do." She aimed it and pulled back on the release pin and WHOA!!!! :( :) A flame came shooting out and incinerated Professor niks car. "UH OH" They both said. "Hide it. Put it back under your bed and keep your mouth shut. We'll both get bounced out of the Acadamy for this." ILikeSeven said frantically. :P

The alarm in the buildings sound and the computer automatically transports people out of the buildings out into the parking lot. "Okay, who blew something up or started a fire?" Dr. WAB asked.

Just then Professor nik looks out his window and sees his BEEMER in the parking lot going up in flames. :laugh: He jumps out the window and runs across the grass yelling "MY BEEMER! MY BEEMER!!!!! :laugh: :P :eek: "

{:laugh: nik :hug:}

Here I am. Stuck at school over Christmas again, all alone. :P Everyone has gone home for the holidays and I've got no one to talk to, Again. I sure wish someone else was here, it's so lonely here at StarFleet Acadamy. Wonder what I can do to occupy my time, hmmmm??? :P :P Let me think. :P

*WAB IS CONNECTED REMOTELY TO THE PA AND SECURITY SYSTEM*

"Greetings. You are not alone. The automated android units should be powering up right now in my lab. Please exit through the main door or else I will be forced to use them. I wouldn't be messing around with that wire. That will trip the antimatter feedback surge in the containment chamber. That would blow you to kingdom come, but not the institute."

*The HAL 9000000000000000000000000000 engages*