Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Roddenberry University and Space Center

The torrent of water sends the entire student body rushing out into the corridor. ILikeSeven still standing on the chair in the corridor doesn't have the sense to get down off the chair and get out of the way. :P A wave of soaking wet students rushes out of the classroom doors and sweeps ILikeSeven down the hall, screaming. Finally he is knocked off and trampled under their feet. :) His wet raincoat now wrapped around his head. :) "HELP ME" He yells but nobody hears him as he gets slammed into the wall and gets knocked unconcious. :)

Now the corridor is empty of students. There is about 3 inches of water on the floor and ILikeSeven lays there UNCONCIOUS, drowning. :) :)

" TROUBLE USUALLY STARTS OUT AS FUN" :)

Nik sees a veritable river rushing down the hall past his lab. Hurriedly, he goes to the large deware of liquid helium and moves it to the door by his lab. Aiming the hose at the rushing river, he opens the valve and begins spraying the current with the helium. In minutes, the water is frozen, creating a dam and keeping his lab dry. Several fraternity brothers take the opportunity to play games on the ice while Nik calls the ORCBS to come clean up the mess. He closes his lab door, and continues working on his project.

Nik walks back to his desk.  Reaching into his drawer, he pulls out his lunch - two turkey snadwiches, an apple, an orange, a pear, a bag of beef jerkey, a quart of skim milk, a chicken breast, and a bag of raisins.  He lines the food up on his desk, and begins to eat as he grades papers.  Professor Bloch walks by and peaks into his office.  He stands at the door, beads of sweat dripping down his jowled face.  His large belt- buckle with the words "TEXAS" in raised lettering points to the floor under the weight of his flamboyant gut. 

"Geez, boy!"  He bellows.  "You got a tapeworm or something?  How can you eat so much and stay so skinny."

"Exercise!"  Nik says over a mouthful of chicken.  "I bike and run a lot..... looks like you could use a few laps around the block yourself, ButterBloch."

Professor Bloch huffs, and rushes away.  Nik remembers his campsite, and decides to make his bed after Cadet Jeanway had slept in it.  The sleeping bag smells like perfume.  "Pretty!"  Nik says to himself.  As he  rises back to his desk, he hears Professor Telia Shtup walking down the hall.  Nik rushes to his office door and stands.  As she walks by, Nik smiles.  In a deep voice, he says, "Hi!"  She smiles sweetly and walks by.  Nik watches and inhales sharply as he admires her leather miniskirt, fishnet stockings, and stilleto heels. 

"Quark-gluon plasma, baby!"  Nik mumbles to himself and returns to lunch. 

Later in the afternoon, a few of his students enter his office, and they exchange small talk - sports, cards, and women mostly.  They laugh and joke, and Nik decides to buy his students dinner.

261776[/snapback]

Dr. WAB said "Who said QGP?" as he beamed back into his room. That reminds me... I need to work on my condensate project with splitting neutrinos.

can I be a student? or is my application too late? :naughty:

264501[/snapback]

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE, NOW GET TO CLASS :sweatdrop:

Room 101 of the Absurd Sciences Department

As the Professor Doctor lies sleeping in his pseudo-wooden chair, one of the Redshirts poked him...

"Um, sir?"

"Bloody frell.. For what reason did you wake me??" :sweatdrop: :bored:

"Well, sir... Your class has been over for about 13 hours...

:laugh: You've been asleep for that long?"

"Hardly... 'Rest is for the weary, sleep is for the dead.' I was just taking a short nap.. Em, I hope those young people remember to do they're homework, or else feel the wrath of..."

"Umm... What have you been teaching them?"

"Well, I've been teaching them about Archer's involvement in Earth's Second World War, and about how, in 1939, "Sky Captain" Joe Sullivan of the Flying Legion saved the world from being incinerated by Dr. Totenkopf's evil plan..."

":naughty:

:laugh: I've also noticed you've been airing... Monty Python's Flying Circus.. For six hours straight... :laugh:"

"....Er, well.. We need to educate today's newer generation on yesterday's television.

I mean it isn't just holo-novels, there's the four hundred-year old television shows too... Eheheh.. :eekout:"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Room 101 of the Absurd Sciences Department

As the Professor Doctor lies sleeping his pseudo-wooden chair, one of the Redshirts poked him...

"Um, sir?"

"Bloody frell.. For what reason did you wake me??" :nono2: :bored:

"Well, sir... Your class has been over for about 13 hours...

:o You've been asleep for that long?"

"Hardly... 'Rest is for the weary, sleep is for the dead.' I was just taking a short nap.. Em, I hope those young people remember to do they're homework, or else feel the wrath of..."

"Umm... What have you been teaching them?"

"Well, I've been teaching them about Archer's involvement in Earth's Second World War, and about how, in 1939, "Sky Captain" Joe Sullivan of the Flying Legion saved the world from being incinerated by Dr. Totenkopf's evil plan..."

":hmmm:

:sly: I've also noticed you've been airing... Monty Python's Flying Circus.. For six hours straight... :sly:"

"....Er, well.. We need to educate today's newer generation on yesterday's television.

I mean it isn't just holo-novels, there's the four hundred-year old television shows too... Eheheh.. :naughty:"

lastresort.jpg42.gif

264562[/snapback]

don't worry who. I showed Monty Python: the Meaning of Life and Holy Grail.

After another 130 hour work week, Nik comes into his office on Monday morning dragging his backpack and coffe cup on the floor. Cursing the new electronic entry system as he enters, he unlocks his door and sits at his desk. He begins cleaning his

neglected desk and sits back to think.... and falls asleep.

Fifteen minutes later, a student walks in.

"Professor Nik, I - " He stops and looks at Nik. "Sir? C'mon, sir, I know you're faking. I have something important to say. We ran out of chalk in the seminar room, and the 'm' fell off my computer keyboard." The student nudges Nik slightly, who snores loudly.

"Wow!" The student says. "I didn't think he slept."

The student leaves, wondering what to do about the missing 'm' on his keyboard. He would draft a letter to the dean, but his keyboard doesn't have the 'm' key, and he lacked the imagination to write a letter with no 'm.'

"Initiating simulation..." said WAB as the drive shook....

Humming the subspace tachyon generator created a green glow against the wall.... Drat it didn't work

After the long lecture Prof. Fenriz gave to Damien. (about the Sprinkler-incedent)

Damien walked back to his room and sees his roommate packing his stuff

"Hey are you movin out?"

"Hmm.. yes damien, my parents heard about your actions and told me to look for another roommate"

"ooh :( "

There he was al alone in the room, :(

But after two minutes there was a knock at the door and damien opend the door and saw Jeanway standing infront of him.

"Hey i heard to have some room left inhere" she says

She steppes into the room and put her things on the empty bed

"Well Damien, ill be your new Roommate for now one"

:laugh:

This Dr. WAb. Can the following students see me? Ilikeseven, Neroli chaser, and jaz4debo. You are not in trouble.

Damien hearse the call to be present in D.r WAB,s ofice :wow:

"Hmmm i didn,t do anything now, so lets go see the man"

Putting on his kevlarvest he stole from his father he went to see Dr. WAB in his office, he knocks on the door "knock, knock" a voice said "ENTER!!"

Damien walks into the office and scares the living daylights out of him :blink:

DR. WAB was sitting behind his desk wearing only his boxershorts :rolleyes: :lol:

"Here you go. Here are your indeendent study assignments I forgot hand out in class. Don't mind the clothes. It's a little transporter mishap." :rolleyes:

then the transcript must be wrong. Sorry about that. I'll change that fory you.

Ok, if that's your way, report to room X-03 immediately for your multivariable calculus class and research and application class.

"I can read your mind" thought WAB to neroli. "Turn right out of this room and proceed to the elevator at the end of the corridor. Push the button for level X. Proceed out of the elevator and go into the second room on the right-hand side." Neroli follows the instructions....

"I'm Vulcan. I was just assimilated." thought WAB as neroli dissapeared into the elevator.

3 of 7 enters the university and looks for her room. She has gotten the go to be a co - teacher to WAB's classes. After a little while she found the room and entered it. Everything that she needed was at place.

:hug:

Damien takes the PAD WAB gives him and reads the assignment.

"NO Not again, why do i always have to cleane the plasma-relaiys? :( , can,t you give me something better?! :)

Jeanway stands in the door-way. " ILikeSeven, there are no plasma relays here. We aren't on a Starship yet. What's wrong with you anyway? Too much Kool-aid??"

She asks. :(

Professor Fen wakes up suddenly. He had been dreaming that he was being chased by a borg wearing a white leisure suit and platform shoes. "Ack. No more midnight snacks." He grumbles. Suddenly he realized that he was in class. He looked around the room. All of the students were asleep too. :(

Fen looked at his watch. "Ok people. That's it for today." The students wake up, some of them stretch to loosen up their muscles. "For next time read over...um...What chapter are we one anyway?" Fen asks. "I think we just finished chapter 5?" Someone from the back offers. "Ok. Read chapter 6 then. We'll take up where we left off today."

As the students file out of the door, refreshed from another of Professor Fen's 'lectures' Fen leans back in his chair. Stretching and yawning he leans back a little too far and tumbles over backwards. "AHHH!!!" He shrieks as he goes down. Lying on his back he studies the ceiling for a while. :)

Damien looks at his new roommate "Ofcourse we are not on a starship i know that, but it is a cleaning-program on holodeck 5, i always have to run that programm, i think Prof. WAB does that becouse he has a pick on me, but i will have my revenge one day on him!!,

B.t.w wat do you have in you cupboard?, i have a lot of firecrackers