Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Roddenberry University and Space Center

Main campus located in beautiful San Franciso, California. The other in beautiful Boston, Massachusetts. A third being built in Europe at Brest, France. This one will be called 'Euro-StarFleet', as well as a fourth in the harbour at enchanting Macau, China, this one will be called 'StarFleet Asia'. Enrolling Now! :)

Do they teach Temporal Mechanics, and how much do they delve into the Hodgkin's Law of Parallel Planet Development?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well, DocWho, since you seem to know more about this subject than anyone we know, how would you like to be an instructor?? Pay stinks and you work long hours. :) How about it? :b-day: Yes????

If I get to be the absent-minded professor that teaches in the more obscure subjects, then sure...

I'll have a go at it. :b-day:

I mostly live at Rod SerlingVille though, where everything is in black-and-white. :)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Angelic looks around and looks at her brochure. It looks good. I know they are looking for new faculty, but they usually have the best, I am in to history so, hmm. Can I be a student of history????

Hey Professor Doc :) Your the teacher. Do whatever you want, we trust your judgement in this matter. :) :b-day::laugh:

Application accepted Angel. Welcome to StarFleet Acadamy. :b-day: Will you be staying on campus or not? You are going to be in our campus in France, correct? Just across that little stream over there. :)

Hmmm, if this is the Starfleet Academy of the 23rd and/or 24th centuries...

Wouldn't travel-time be mere minutes or seconds due to the transporter-networks across this planet Earth?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I am Professor Fenriz. Professor of Advanced Intermediate Introductory Progressive Incidental Studies. :laugh: :)

You can just all call me Professor Fen. Napping in class is encouraged. Cheating is frowned upon. And I make the curriculum up as I go along so feel free to do the same with your answers. Who's my first student to earn a gold star? :b-day:

EW EW EW!!! ME :laugh: Professor Fen. I'm Ensign Jeanway. Will there be alot of extra credit?? And do we go on field trips into space? And do you let us eat in class? And what about homework? Do you give out alot of homework?? Sorry if I talk too much, I've always been this way. I hope you don't get mad at me and give me 'DETENTION' :) :b-day:

I only give DETENTION if you want it. :b-day: Field trip to Space hmm. Good idea. Pack your lunches students. We're going to the Moon. And anyplace else you want to visit. Just make sure you all sign your insurance waivers. I don't want the school getting sued if any of you become host to a chest-bursting parasitic alien. First rule of field trips:

If it looks like a slimy cocoon than leave it alone. Sure it's neat now but what about later when it's laying eggs in your esophagus? :)

It shouldn't be a problem as long as everyone wears their Alien repellant. :) Besides those Aliens always infest the most unhospitable planets. Let's go to Risa instead. :b-day: or maybe Bajor? :laugh:

*wanders about on his cane* “I guess I'll drag myself around to those field-trips too...

Bloody parasitic aliens.. Find a neat haven within the brain. :)

Should be an interesting trip...”

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I am doctor WEAREBORG. I will teaching temporal physics, quantum physics, dimensional analysis, advanced engineering sciences, xenobiology, warp theory, astrometric analysis , and cosmology.

Course material is challenging and is for those who want to follow a theoretical approach to the sciences. I think you'll find it fun and entertaining.

Field trips will be to Risa, DS9, to the delta quadrant, and back in time.

Bajor huh Professor Fen?? Did ya ever hear about that "Bajoran Wedding Curse"???? :laugh: I heard it's Awful :b-day: :)

I only give DETENTION if you want it.  :b-day: Field trip to Space hmm. Good idea. Pack your lunches students. We're going to the Moon. And anyplace else you want to visit. Just make sure you all sign your insurance waivers. I don't want the school getting sued if any of you become host to a chest-bursting parasitic alien. First rule of field trips:

If it looks like a slimy cocoon than leave it alone. Sure it's neat now but what about later when it's laying eggs in your esophagus?  :)

260346[/snapback]

Will this work?---->> :toot:

Professor Nik rides into work on his bike, does a few laps around the idiot circle outside the physics building, nearly causing an accident, and stops to take a quick look into Chemistry Professor Sofia Burn's office... He watched as she took her jacket off and eased slinkily into her desk..... "Dang...." he thought to himself, and then continued on to the physics building. Riding his bike down the hallway, he entertains thoughts of bumping the Dean as he passes, but quickly decides that that would probably not be good for tenure.

As he enters his office, a few of the young ladies in introductory astrophysics walk by. Nik smiles and nods, and the ladies giggle and rush off. "Sorority chics!" Nik mumbles to himself..... "Pleasing to the eye, but not too much in the attic."

Nik sits at his desk, and begins his morning ritual of deleting e-mails sent to him the previous day and cleaning his desk of all the paperwork which managed to accumulate. In a well-practiced, deft motion, he sweeps all the paperwork into the garbage can. He then grabs his coffee cup and walks down to the coffee maker, which is surrounded by other faculty eyeing the maker longingly while it finishes making coffee. They wait impatiently, leaning on the counter with their mugs and appear to be talking to the maker.

"C'mon!" one says. "Let gooooo!"

Nik, still wearing his biking shorts, a black bandana, and sunglasses, stands beside a senior faculty member - well aged and ready for retirement. Nik stares at him until the old professor slowly turns and looks at him....

".... 'sup!" Nik says deeply, curling his lip. The old professor shakes his head as he turns back to the coffee machine and grumbles to himself.

"Damn graduate students are getting cockier and cockier!" He exclaims.

Nik smirks and grab a cup of the bean juice to kick start his day.

Application accepted Angel. Welcome to StarFleet Acadamy. :b-day: Will you be staying on campus or not? You are going to be in our campus in France, correct? Just across that little stream over there. :)

260319[/snapback]

I be in san fransisco!

Ok class. Here's your first assignment.

khrushchev.jpgfuddclip1.jpg

Was Elmer Fudd a Red? Was Khrushchev moonlighting as a Looney Tunes character? :) I'll be grading this one on a curve. :thumbup:

OVER THE SCHOOL LOUD-SPEAKER: "ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHO YOUR DADDY IS OR HOW YOU GOT HERE. TAKE NOTICE!!! ALL SPELLING ERRORS WILL BE POINTED OUT!!! :laugh: THIS IS AN INSTITUTION FOR HIGHER LEARNING AND WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE HERE EXCELLENT SPELLERS. JUST SO YOU KNOW. :) THE GRAMMAR POLICE ARE PATROLING THIS THREAD AT ALL TIMES. :cops: :busted: :cops: :busted: :) :b-day:

THIS IS AN INSTITUTION FOR HIGHER LEARNING AND WE WANT YOU TO LEAVE HERE EXCELLENT SPELLERS. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

There should be a comma after learning. :) :busted: :cops:

Today's assignment is to explore the types of molecules in our little universe. No we will not study 4th grade science. I'm talking about baryons, bosons, guage bosons, neutrinoes, etc.

Please note the properties of the neutrino.

Will you all please take out a tricorder and a grab a kit on your desk. We'll betaking our first field trip today. Yes, we'll be going to the sun's core.

NO FOOLING AROUND IN THERE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!

Now step on the transporter pad in R 107. I will meet you there in 2 minutes.