Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

On the Starship Andromeda hope still lives again?

I'm into the show, it's just that I haven't found the time to watch it much lately... :lol:

According to the radio show: SciFi Overdrive, the actor who plays the main-character in the television series The Invisible Man will star in the next season of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda. :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I have seen a few Andromeda shows and i liked them but unfortunatly i dont think they have been shown in the UK for a while if they have then ive missed them, Im thinking about getting them on DVD once i have finished my Star Trek collection but well see.

As a new character they havent announced yet or guest?

259445[/snapback]

A new character... An android, robot or something of that kind....

I'll need to delve into more research later, but I am frellin' tired now. :lol:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I have seen a few Andromeda shows and i liked them but unfortunatly i dont think they have been shown in the UK for a while if they have then ive missed them, Im thinking about getting them on DVD once i have finished my Star Trek collection but well see.

259451[/snapback]

well from what I know Andromeda in the UK is shown at 3am

In Australia its pretty big and its fifth season is eagerly awaited. Among other scifi shows popular at the moment are Farscape, Voy (still!!!) and Stargate. Enterprise hasn't return to the void since a year ago.

The hope is for me to like it its dim.....................I hates it, but I will watch it when Im bored just to see things get blown up. but I hates it!

259451[/snapback]

well from what I know Andromeda in the UK is shown at 3am

259514[/snapback]

What channel and day? Im normally still up and flicking but i dont noremally see it.

Andromeda - Good

Voyager - Average

Farscape - What were they thinking??

Channel 4, 3am, Tuesday night ^_^

Im surprised with u ARMS, picking Voyager as Average and Andromeda as good, altho i like both series I have to agree with ya there, Farscape on the other hand was good on the level of Andromeda for me.

I recieved an E-mail from Andromedatv.com (the main site for the show), anyways it gave me a link to an exclusive page where I could d/l the preview of Season 5. What I saw on the promo looked good!!!