Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

Five Minute Voyager

Once again, thank you! I've been recomending that site to people since I got here! It's hilarious!

And it has all the star treks, btw, not just VOY.

I wrote one for TNG, as dsbs, but it kind of sucks....but it wwas my first try!

I'm not sure if you want to do that :laugh: Well, whatever you do, DONT be honest when telling me what you thought!

It was a really bad episode. That was why I didn't mind ruining it with a fiver...

My favourite fivers are Kira's, usually, but Zeke, Derek Dean, Saxamaphone, and another person who's name I can't remember are the best!!

GAH! It was Marc Richard (I always get him and Derek Dean confused, which is why i can only remember one at a time), but those two are great too! I like most of them, but I dont' want to say wchich ones I don't b/c I dont want to be insulting...

ok, well for VOY you HAVE to read Basics, and for TNG, Best of Both Worlds. I mean, they're all good, but those are some of my favourites.

Nope, they're fivers. The only VOY books which I read (they were really good, though) were Pathways and Mosaic, although I didn't like the end to mosaic.

OH fivers, yah I think I've read all of the Voyager ones. Or all of the good ones anyway. The best one is "Author Author" It's so halarious.I don't watch TNG enough to understand the fivers.

There were a few, but if you get past them, the book's really very amazing the way it ties in with the TV show...who's story are you on?

From the caretaker 5 min episode.

Tom: Actually, I was talking to you. Hey, wanna be Voyager's version of Bashir and O'Brien?

Harry: Works for me.

LOL!!!!

From Basics:

Neelix: Hogan's been killed!

Janeway: Hey, sweet. Now we have a uniform to carry stuff in.

Chakotay: Don't you miss him at all? He was a valued crew member...even had lines sometimes.

Janeway: Exactly. Each line spoken by others is one less line spoken by me. Which reminds me, you've been awfully talkative lately....

Chakotay: We should be safe in this cave....

Blueshirt: AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tuvok: Oh no, it's a monster!

Monster: Relax, I work for Janeway. She was afraid the blueshirt might start getting lines.

From Endgame:

Borg Queen: Do you "wanna" get assimilated?

Seven: Would you settle for Harry?

Captain's Log: At last I have a good excuse for talking to myself.

LOL, Im gonna go read the DS9 ones.

There aren't too many of those, but they're all good!

Quark: I'm doing a Whose Line Is It Anyway? skit -- everyone comes in one at a time and I try to guess what their funny quirk is.

Krit: Yippee.

Quark: Let's see... Larell isn't Morn's ex-wife, Hain isn't a security officer, Nahsk and Krit are just plain stupid, and you all robbed a bank with Morn.

Hain: 1000 points.

YAY! 2000th post!!

There were a few, but if you get past them, the book's really very amazing the way it ties in with the TV show...who's story are you on?

Chakotay's, I just started it. It's okay I guess.

It gets better, believe me...I didn't like his story much, but most of the others were great.