Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

March Reruns, yahoo [S]

Well one Wednesday down 3 more to go till April 2 and "THE CROSSING". First I would like to nominate to be our sign for spoilers as opposed to writing "may contain spoilers " out each week, thanks. This wenesday we had " the communicator", which was on before we had thius board so i would like to here everyones view on it. I thought it was really good and may serve as a reason to start the prime directive, as well entry into the federation. It had all the orders in the prime directive like not interfering with pre-warp societies. As well as planets that have people who can't live togeather are not availibe for entry into the U.F.P., down the road i mean.

but what do you guys think.

I agree, making "" the universal symbol for "spoilers" is a good idea!

poguemahone, I hereby grant you permission to drop a note in everyone's inbox with the announcement!

Really not as hard as it looks (or sounds), just make a master message, copy it and paste onto a "PM" for each member, EASY!

Lets all follow this and anytime you want to talk about the plot or are going to give away a spoiler add a to both the start of the posting and in the title of the new topic so we won't giva any plots away to anyone that doesn't want to know ahead of time.

what about new members who may not know about this though?

That's why I pinned this topic, that way it'll stay at the top here and I think most people are reading the topics before joining, and with this as the first topic they should see it right from the start.

so, no more PM's, eh. Iwas going to take the easy way out and just put one it the announcements forum, but thats to easy, plus makes it sound like a rule, and i think just the sticky in here is good enough. they'll catch on :D

so, no more PM's, eh. Iwas going to take the easy way out and just put one it the announcements forum, but thats to easy, plus makes it sound like a rule, and i think just the sticky in here is good enough. they'll catch on :D

Continue the PM's just in case people don't see the Pinned item.

"as well entry into the federation."

I thought The Federation did not exist yet?

wha-!!??

Why the shock? Didn't you know the FED does not exist yet in the current timeframe of ENT?

That is why all of the episodes have been dealing with the kind of subject matter they have, the Prime Directive has yet to be written.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH, my original post, i forget about that thing, i gotcha, it was just an out of context quote that took me a few beats to get what you were talking about. of course i know the federation isn't estabished yet, it was just my review of the episode where it delt with prequel-y things

OOOOOHHHHHHHH, my original post, i forget about that thing, i gotcha, it was just an out of context quote that took me a few beats to get what you were talking about. of course i know the federation isn't estabished yet, it was just my review of the episode where it delt with prequel-y things

:D Busted! :) Yeah, you got me but it took you long enough :)

Yeah - is a good idea. It's shorter, easy to see, easy to type, and there is a limit to post title lengths, so someone might no be able to type all of "may conatin spoilers". I will use whenever discussing spoilers.