Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Gold-Pressed Latinum

Check out the auction I just won on EBAY.. :picard-sith: This is going to make a great addition to my Trek collection.

GPL.jpg

I would LOVE to have an Orb..They were beautiful..But I've only seen one..And that was at the museum at Star Trek: The Experience..It was probably the one they used on DS9..I guess they only needed one since we never saw 2 together..I may find one some day...Or make one..

Wow. Slips and Bars. How much were they?

258817[/snapback]

$ 20 plus $ 5 for shipping and handling..I was lucky..Nobody else bid on it.. :picard-sith:

Oh wow, you're lucky. Are they real gold-pressed latinum??? lol, nah they're probably gold-painted pewter?

Actually, I'm not expecting them to be any kind of metal at all..I'm sure they're just painted resin..But they look real good..

hi ST, when you get them are you going to hit them together like Quark always does?!

258840[/snapback]

:picard-sith:.Well, now that you've put the idea in my head....

Always remember "Home is where the heart is but the stars are made of Latinum" Ferengi rule of aquisition 75! Oh and they were really cool.

Did You Follow Any Rules Of Acqustion To Get Them?

261112[/snapback]

Yes, Ferengi Rule of Acquisition # 3 - Never pay more for an Acquisition than you have to..(Ebay Rocks..:laugh:)

In fact they just arrived today.. :huh:

Did You Follow Any Rules Of Acqustion To Get Them?

261112[/snapback]

Yes, Ferengi Rule of Acquisition # 3 - Never pay more for an Acquisition than you have to..(Ebay Rocks..:huh:)

In fact they just arrived today.. :laugh:

261115[/snapback]

http://www.startrekfans.net/rules/rule3.swf

:huh:

http://ferengirules.startrekfans.net/

Yes, Ferengi Rule of Acquisition # 3 - Never pay more for an Acquisition than you have to..(Ebay Rocks..:huh:)

261115[/snapback]

You should heed your own advice. Since you were at Star Trek: The Experience anyway you could have picked them up at half that price and not worry about shipping. :laugh:

Cool, you got a slip, strip and bar...Is the biggest one a brick? Or are bricks even bigger....I only saw a brick on the DS9 episode, "Who Mourns for Morn?"

261115[/snapback]

You should heed your own advice. Since you were at Star Trek: The Experience anyway you could have picked them up at half that price and not worry about shipping. :laugh:

261169[/snapback]

Actually, I looked for GPL at Star Trek:The Experience.. The only ones I saw were very expensive and very heavy metal..These are light and much, much cheaper..

Cool, you got a slip, strip and bar...Is the biggest one a brick? Or are bricks even bigger....I only saw a brick on the DS9 episode, "Who Mourns for Morn?"

261172[/snapback]

No, no brick..What I got was a bar, a strip, a slip and a half slip..