Sign in to follow this  
master_q

John Cook from Sev Trek

StarTrekFans.net's

Trek-News-Talk

Cartoonist, John Cook continues to produce comical satire at http://www.sev.com.au/. In the Star Trek fandom universe, he is known for Sev Trek, a popular cartoon parody for Star Trek. He will be joining us in the chat room, on Saturday, September 18th at 4:00pmUS/Eastern, to talk about Sev Trek and the new DVD "Sev Trek: Puss in Boots."

product53.jpg

(Click Image)

s86.jpg

(Click Cartoon)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

s86_r.jpg

s376_r.jpg

s268_r.jpg

Sev Trek is my fav. It looks like my Sunday will very early 3 am. I wonder if I could PM my question and/or statement to you if I don't make it. I have "Sev Trek: Puss in Boots" in VHS.

Edited by Odie

Sev Trek is my fav.  It looks like my Sunday will very early 3 am.  I wonder if I could PM my question and/or statement to you if I don't make it.  I have "Sev Trek: Puss in Boots" in VHS.

258440[/snapback]

Sure give me a pm.

Master Q

Don't forget about this chat everyone! It is tomorrow at 4PM EST. I'm really looking forward to it. Mr. Cook does some great work.

Odie:

I didn't get any PM or e-mail from you. If you can't show up and would like me to relay a question or comment for you to him, then you are going to have to do so soon.

Master Q