Sign in to follow this  
master_q

"Trekkies 2"

"Trekkies 2"

"Trekkies 2" is NOW available on DVD! Director Roger Nygard, Denise Crosby and Mike Leahy profiled and interviewed Star Trek fans from around the world. (And don't forget this includes Jacqueline Lichtenberg.)

post-68-1093994737.jpg

According to StarTrek.com, here are some of the special features that are included in the DVD:

• Commentary with filmmakers Roger Nygard, Denise Crosby and Mike Leahy, composer JJ Holiday and composer Billy Sullivan

• 20 deleted scenes

• Two short films by Trek fans Brian Dellis and Gabriel Koerner respectively

• Roger Nygard's previous works: "Six Days in Roswell" trailer and a clip from "Suckers."

Roger Nygard, the director of "Trekkies" & "Trekkies 2," was kind enough to be a guest on StarTrekFans.net's Trek-News-Talk. You can view that transcript HERE. We had this chat in mid-April.

In last Sunday's Trek-News-Talk chat, Jacqueline Lichtenberg, an expert in the realm of fandom and an accomplished fantasy and sci-fi writer, told us a little bit about how she was one of the features in "Trekkies 2." You can view this particular transcript HERE.

Official "Trekkies 2" Discussion Topic -- CLICK HERE

I would like everyone that sees it to participate in a general discussion about the docudrama. After you see "Trekkies 2," I hope that you post a review and even tell us how you think it could be improved. I will e-mail Roger Nygard and send him some of your "Trekkies 2" comments, reviews, and some of your ideas for a possible Trekkies 3. So buy it -- watch it -- post about it!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com