Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

Do you watch cartoons?

Do you watch any childrens cartoons?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch any childrens cartoons?

• I love cartoons! I watch 'em all!
    • Nothing but
    • I watch them with my kids
    • I watch them, my kids watch dramas
    • I watch some sometimes
    • I don't watch cartoons
    • I'm too old for cartoons!
    • I only watch mature cartoons
    • Only Star Trek cartoons!

(Mature cartoons are Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama...)

And if you apply to more than one of the catagories, then just choose the first one.

I love Spongebob and WB saturday morning cartoons. And the above listed^

Edited by sea trooper

I watch some cartoons...

Looney Tunes

Pinky and the Brain

Teen Titans

Animaniacs

Simpsons

King of the Hill

Futurama

Noir (anime)

Edited by Eris_IV

Depends on what kind...

I enjoy older cartoons... ...There seems to be similarities between the Smurfs and the Snorks...

Hannah Barbera cartoons I seem to like, although they seem to rip-off from each other...

I like a variety of cartoons, big fan of Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy (shall return in 2005), and animation of animé...

Like I said, depends on what kind. :notworthy:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

These are the ones i watch...

Southpark :unsure:

Simpsons

Clone wars

and some times with my little sis

Dextors lab :notworthy:

I'm unsure how to vote :notworthy: a few of the choices apply to me:

I watch them with my kids

I watch some sometimes

I only watch mature cartoons

I'm too old for cartoons!

These 4 all apply to me but I'll vote I watch some sometimes.

Edited by Alterego

I watch cartoons all the time. It not because I'm too old and anything like that. There are times when I just need a good laugh when my job starts to get to me. :notworthy:

Yes, I watch cartoons at times. I tend to go to sleep watching Carlie Rose and wake up to Arthur, Dragon Tails, or George Shrinks. I usually only get to listen to the cartoon as I have to get dressed and leave for work.

I also still like to color too. I get paid to do it now upon occassion. :notworthy:

I watch them, my kids watch dramas.

Rachael and Paul run out to the living room when they hear Law & Order start, I sit down with a glass of Kool-Aid and watch Toon Disney. :notworthy: Ok the kids watch the cartoons too sometimes. :wink1: Reminds me of the saying "Growing old is required, growing up is optional." :unsure:

I watch them with my niece her favourite at the moment is Sponge Bob Square Pants, she sits there laughing so hard she gets hiccups. :notworthy:

I love cartoons! My fav is Cow and Chicken that used to be on Cartoon Network but for some reason hasn't been on for a while. Kids stuff is so much better than the crap they churn out for adults.

I voted sometimes. I wish there's someway network here would show TAS again. I love:

Samurai Jack

Pingu

Futurama (only that episode with Star Trek in it).

All the other cartoons... well, mostly Disney's stuff.

Oh yeah, I still watch robotech and Macross... and some Japanese cartoons when I can.

I wratch them sometimes, I used to wratch loads but then i started to meet more people online and started to talk to them more o i dont wratch as many as i use to.

I watch them with my kids, I like Clone Wars, Sponge Bob, Johnny Bravo "ohh mama" The Simpsons sometimes, King of the Hill sometimes. Looney toons. I don't know anywhere that shows Trek cartoons I wish they did, I have not seen them in years.

I still watch South Park, but I used to watch cartoons a whole lot more. Some of my favorites:

South Park

Spider Man

Gargoyles

Animaniacs

Batman Beyond (What ever happened to that show, it was cool)

:picard-sith: I love cartoons if there is nothing on tv then i always turn it over to cartoon network,i love all cartoons but my fav is simpsons and southpark is also funny in a sick and twisted way :inlove::hug:

I love cartoons, I just don't have the time to watch them all. I love South Park, Beavis and Butt-Head, Sponge Bob and The Simpsons and I try to watch those as often as possible. They rock :picard-sith:

I love all cartoons, but I don't have the time to watch them except for Saturdays. I always miss the WB Saturday morning ones because Friday night is when I sleep in!!!

I like to watch Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Case Closed, Futurerama, Family Guy, Smurfs, Snorks, and lots of other cartoons.

260330[/snapback]

Finally someone who remembers the Snorks.. :)
Click For Spoiler
post-812-1094405771.gif
lastresort.jpg42.gif

Ones I've watched recently are:

South Park, Simpsons, Familyguy and Futurama but I'll be watching the kids ones with my daughter in about 2 years I reckon (my that doesn't seem so long away)

I voted that I watch sometimes, but I do love cartoons! I have four power puff girl videos, and a Bullwinkle video. I also have a video that is a collection of 50 classic cartoons. I watch some Saturday morning cartoons. I like Static Shock a lot!

Of course!

Futurama

Family Guy

Invader Zim

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Inu Yasha

Lupin 3rd

And sometimes if I'm up early in the morning Captain Planet. :( (I still think he looks like MacGyver :) )

I rarely watch cartoons (though I do intend to watch TAS). In fact, I rarely watch TV in general. It is just boring to me (except for select few shows: Star Trek, The Addams Family, Stargate SG-1...). But sometimes if my sister is watching some random thing on Disney and I am trying to put off homework, I will sit down and watch with her. :(