Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Star Trek Cookbook

I was checking out this book on amazon.com..The Star Trek Cookbook by Ethan Phillips..It looks really interesting and it's probably comical in spots if Ethan wrote it..Do any of you have it ? It's cheap enough..I'll probably pick it up.. :innocent:

Star Trek Cookbook

It's worth getting! I got it recently and it's got LOTS of really yummy sounding recipies, and a few paragraphs about different characters by Neelix. :thumbup:

I wonder if it has a recipe for blood pie or gahg? Not that I would try it!

258120[/snapback]

At amazon.com you can take a peek inside the book and I know I saw some recipe for gagh and other klingon dishes..It really looks interesting to me and I know that I will pick up a copy of it..

It's worth getting! I got it recently and it's got LOTS of really yummy sounding recipies, and a few paragraphs about different characters by Neelix. :thumbup:

257949[/snapback]

Cool..I'm going to pick it up I'm sure..I was wondering if you tried any of the recipes and how they came out..?

In one of the voyagers books, while it was avalable during x-mas they had a recpie for komar cookies and they were really good for a furit filled cookie! I dont know I hope they have one at barns and nobles! because I cant buy stuff on the internet.

I have the cookbook, though I can't cook anything at all :notworthy: :unsure:

I gave it to my grandmother and she promised me to make me a so-called "Earl Grey/chocolate cake" :laugh:

It's really worth getting, ST. The book is quite interesting, really, it also tells you the fave food of many crew members and how to make that food. :laugh:

I just recieved my copy in the mail today. I ordered it thru amazon.com..I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by just flipping thru it..It looks so awesome! And it is a lot bigger than I was expecting..I'm going to have a good time reading thru it..I have to try to make some of these 'trek' dishes...And it looks like there are so many neat recipes in there..Should be fun.. :huh:

257949[/snapback]

Cool..I'm going to pick it up I'm sure..I was wondering if you tried any of the recipes and how they came out..?

258127[/snapback]

Haven't tried them yet. The plumbing in the kitchen of our old mobile home needs to be replaced, so I don't like to do much cooking (for a minimum of dirty dishes!) :wacko: Soon as we get that done, I'll be cooking like crazy again!

I just recieved my copy in the mail today. I ordered it thru amazon.com..I must say that I am pleasantly surprised by just flipping thru it..It looks so awesome! And it is a lot bigger than I was expecting..I'm going to have a good time reading thru it..I have to try to make some of these 'trek' dishes...And it looks like there are so many neat recipes in there..Should be fun.. :)

261369[/snapback]

I saw it in a bookstore here, but I was broke -- I'd just bought the Encyclopedia, Daedalus' Children and Mosaic -- so I decided to get it the next time. But I've got Finals the next three weeks, so I don't think I'll be able to go get it. Which sucks like a big fat mouldy vaccuum cleaner.

Did someone say gagh?

Did someone say gagh?

Yeah, there are a couple of recipes for Gagh in this book..There is even one for Gagh, Cardassian Style with Yamok Sauce.. :)