Sign in to follow this  
Airies

Klingon head ridges

Do Kilingons ridges change with age? It seemed to me Worfs ridges changed several times in TNG. Is it just me? Or did anyone else notice?

I thought they were the same throughout his TNG days..It wouldn't surprise me if they changed when he went to DS9 though..I seem to remember hearing an interview in which that was one of the conditions for him to be on DS9..He wanted easier and quicker makeup time..

Van Roy,

How old is Kor? He must be really .... old to have those ridges change that way.

BTW, did B'lana's head change in anyway?

Edited by krysis

Good one Roy, look at Worfs head ridges in early season 1 episodes then go to season 2. There is a difference...maybe I'm just being too critical.

I thought they only changed once, and that was between season 1 and season 2. It seemed like the ridges got smaller and less noticable, even though they were still there.

B'ellana's ridges kind of moved downwards towards the end of the first season but that's basically it.

Do Kilingons ridges change with age? It seemed to me Worfs ridges changed several times in TNG. Is it just me? Or did anyone else notice?

257823[/snapback]

Didn't notice it.

Van Roy,

How old is Kor? He must be really .... old to have those ridges change that way.

I think Kor37 is in his 60s. He's pretty old.

I'm 50, dumbass.

Van Roy,

I think Kor37 is in his 60s. He's pretty old.

I'm 50, dumbass.

Still just a spring Chicken, lots of life and kick left.