Sign in to follow this  
jdigs

Shatner Slams

, and i agree that ive heard rumors that he isn't the nicest person on the planet, but he is a trek icon and nothing will change that, i only wish he was nicer to the fans, like Bakula ;)

Jackpot! ;) he is THE Captain but his appreciation to the fans is practically non-existent. Unfortunately. :bow:

. I agree that he is probably only in it for the money, and i agree that ive heard rumors that he isn't the nicest person on the planet, but he is a trek icon and nothing will change that, i only wish he was nicer to the fans, like Bakula ;)

As far as I've heard Shatner is good to the fans. I haven't heard any bad stories..Do you know any?..Share them..Shatner did one comedy sketch on Saturday Night Live after TOS was over..I've seen it recently and it is comical..That's the 'Get a Life' piece..I thought it was funny and we all need to have a sense of humor and enjoy our Trekkie-ness.. :bow:

I don't have a problem with Shatner at all. I know some people do..

Edited by spacetigger

I think he deserves a bit of a break. Sure he wasn't exactly tactful in the way he put forth his feelings but it happens sometimes. Whether he likes the new shows or not is up to him, he's entitled to his opinion.

I agree with Space Tigger. I think the SNL comedy scit some people took the wrong way. I saw Shatner at a convention and he was really cool, funny and nice to everyone! Shatner was my childhood hero, from Kirk to TJ Hooker!

I'd say something here but it would probably get deleted anyway so I'll just acknowledge that I read this thread. :) :P

Look i don't like the man, he is arrogant, pompous and believe s the world should fall over itself to worship at his alter.

He may have acted a couple of good roles. But he has done some appauling things previously. trust me. he can't write, unless someone else helps take the boredom edge away, he can't act unless he plays himself and as for musical talent he is laughable. Literally.

OMG, I heard him on a radio interview this afternoon. He has a new album coming out titled, "Has Been." Let's just say his voice is in as fine a form as it ever was.