Which pizza place do you prefer?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which pizza place do you prefer?

• Domino's
    • Pizza Hut
    • Other(specify)
    • I hate pizza, so NONE!
    • I prefer to make my own!

Well, i'm here on my own on this one. I love to cook, so i love to make my own. bur i love to make the ham and pinapple one! :D

this post was making me hungry, I had pizza for dinner tonight, lol, and it was go-od

what's everyone's favorite TYPE of pizza?

good ole cheese pizaa!

Cheese pizza without the cheese! People always think I'm weird when I take the cheese off, but it's delicous! (I have the cheese separately, lol)...I also melt my ice cream so i can drink it...:rolleyes:

Well, i'm here on my own on this one. I love to cook, so i love to make my own. bur i love to make the ham and pinapple one! :rolleyes:

Actually, my mom and I make our own pizza too, so I like making it myself most of the time.

I really like making my own, too.... That way I can put as much onion, mushroom, and garlic as I want!!!!!

other, i used to work at dominos, and pizza hut, the hut is ok, when in the mood, but i love ny chefs a local join, its great, but the best if my pizza, i make a mean peperoni extra cheese i love the cheese part, and its gotta be well done i like the brown spots on the cheese. thanks alot im trying to get into shape for my firefighter test, and now im realllllllllly craving some pizza. :)

I said other, I useallyt like local pizza joints more, my local favourites: Dinos, Tommys, Dinos up in Boston, and Brothers Pizza

heres another question what's everyone's favorite TYPE of pizza?

Pepperoni pizza.. is my fave.. I dip it in ranch :rolleyes:

this post was making me hungry, I had pizza for dinner tonight, lol, and it was go-od

what's everyone's favorite TYPE of pizza?

good ole cheese pizaa!

Cheese pizza without the cheese! People always think I'm weird when I take the cheese off, but it's delicous! (I have the cheese separately, lol)...I also melt my ice cream so i can drink it...:rolleyes:

lol, yeah I do that too sometimes! its really good. I also like it with the cheese, but without the sauce. A lot of people don't like it, but I think its pretty good

I Love Papa John's they give you Garlic butter sauce and it's ohhh so goood yummy, it's my fave, but yeah I guess I miss the cinny sticks from Dominoes once inawhile..lol

Favourite type? Well ...... plain cheese, alfredo chicken, pepperoni & pineapple, green olives & pepperoni thats about the only ways I like it unless it is dessert pizza and then only chocolate. Oh yes I love pizza, and the ranch sauce... I'll do that, and garlic sauce, uh huh, yep yep ^^ *wipes drool* Ok..... I am so having pizza for dinner tomorrow...now what kind

We at Dominoes all the time, it thankfully put that dreadfuk "perfect pizza" out of business.

I used to work at a pizza place, and we could make our own for lunch. We used to add 3 times as much topping as the ones that where sold.

I voted other as well. I actually work as a driver for Fox's Pizza Den...it really is some of the best pizza you can get. Plus our big seller is the "Big Daddy" pizza...works wonders with the ladies. Well, I wish it did

B) :blink: B) PIZZA IS PIZZA! AS LONG AS IT HAS EXTRA CHEESE AND BLACK OLIVES ON IT, I WILL EAT IT. :o :wacko:

:wacko:  :o  B) PIZZA IS PIZZA!  AS LONG AS IT HAS EXTRA CHEESE AND BLACK OLIVES ON IT, I WILL EAT IT. :blink:  B)

Chataeya..you and my little brother would get along so well there!!!! It gets to a point when he and I order pizza we either have a half and half one or get two pizzas. He gets black olives and mushrooms, I get mushroom and onion.. well, if he can order a pizza for himself he orders a supreme...

And I have gotten to go to CiCi's several times now...and their cheese pizza, mushroom and cheese pizza, and the chicken alfredo pizza are awesome!

Other, I like the place that is walking distance away form. It is a privately own Pizza joint. YUM, the best kind.

Other, I like the place that is walking distance away form. It is a privately own Pizza joint. YUM, the best kind.

Sometimes the best pizza you can find are locally owned stores... for one there is one located in our old mall..it is called DeLeon's pizza. And Alfonso's was always pretty good, I dont know if they are still around town though... :laugh:

I voted other because my fave pizza place is Tobin's, small mom and pop place here in Bloomington, IL. Great pizza! Hamburger, sausage, pepperoni, and EXTRA cheese! Oh another place around here is Monical's. If I can't have Tobin's I get Monical's! :laugh: :lol:

Okay, now I gotta go eat something!!!! :lol:

Katy

Now you've done it Soong! I'm starving now..grrr

bwahahaha! I could not help it, I was just thiniking about pizza...and this poll appeared. :D Great, now I am thinking about pizza again, maybe Hungry Howies, or CiCi's, or DeLeon....or hey I got it I could make my own.

I think it is pretty cool that on the average people prefer local stores to the national chains.... :D

Hmm, the best pizza in this town is Hungry Howies pizza with butter/cheese/garlic crust. My husband and I are so regular, that we're buds with the owner! We even get away with having a tab! Well, then there is the guy who calls himself the "dumb chinq". He was in band with me. He works at deLeon Pizza, and that New York style.

Hmm, the best pizza in this town is Hungry Howies pizza with butter/cheese/garlic crust. My husband and I are so regular, that we're buds with the owner! We even get away with having a tab! Well, then there is the guy who calls himself the "dumb chinq". He was in band with me. He works at deLeon Pizza, and that New York style.

yeah the guys at Hungry Howies are pretty cool, and cool thing about deLeon is (if you remember, Emil..) our dad is friends with the owner....cool to be able to get a discount (the few times I go there...lol)