64 members have voted

1. 1. Which pizza place do you prefer?

• Domino's
    • Pizza Hut
    • Other(specify)
    • I hate pizza, so NONE!
    • I prefer to make my own!

Papa Johns Pizza is pure ambrosia!

If for some reason I can't get Papa John's,I'll settle for Pizza Hut...but I think Pizza Hutt Pizza is way too salty and greasy...

I hate Dominoes...and the locally owned Pizza parlor's pizza is disgusting (cardboard covered in Tomato paste...yech!)

:tear:

Edited by admiralpeewee

I'm not a big Pizza eater, but if my kids fancy one I'll go down the road to a place called Pizza Magic.

I voted "other".Here in Gresham,the father of one of my childhood girlfriends owns a pizza parlor,and that man makes a mean deep-dish pie.My personal favorite is the combination pizza,with everything on it.The more jalepeno's,the better.

I am quite handy in the kitchen.I think I make a superior pizza to any of the major chain resteraunts like Dominoes and Papa Johns.I like my pepperoni and sausage pizza.My family prefers my vegetarian pizza.

Hungry Howie's.I live next door to a Howie's Pizzaria.

I order pizza at least once a week.Usually on Saturday or Sunday,to enjoy a few slices while watching football,baseball,or some other sport (depending on the season).There is also a Me N' Ed's Pizza nearby,but they are a bit expensive. :blink: