Which pizza place do you prefer?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which pizza place do you prefer?

• Domino's
    • Pizza Hut
    • Other(specify)
    • I hate pizza, so NONE!
    • I prefer to make my own!

Ok, so people have already done a cola poll, and pizza is another place where companies compete.......I will add my answer as soon as I post this.

Told everyone I would be right back, good I set up the poll properly..

I personally voted other since the Pizza Hut and Dominoes here in my hometown are not very good....My personal choice is Hungry Howies, and if I can't get downtown for that pizza I like the local Alfonso's or DeLeon's. And we are going to have a CiCi's Pizza in our new shopping center!My brother and sister say that resteraunt is AWESOME!!

Other. Johnny's Pizza. It's a little family owned place near here. Johnny and his wife actually do make each pizza themselves. It's awesome! Great wings too! action-smiley-050.gif I like both Dominoes and Pizza Hut, but Pizza Huts customer service is a joke. :laugh:

Other for me too. I prefer Papa Murphy's Chicago style pizza.

We have a chain in Canada called Boston Pizza that I always buy from. Great pizza and really cute delivery guys!! :laugh:

In most places I've lived it has been the local (non-chain) pizza places that have the best pizzas. There was a place in Virginia that had the best deep-dish, extra-cheese, canadian bacon and pineapple pizza. OMG - I haven't found anyplace in Florida that comes close :laugh:

Yeah, sorry to make everyone hungry!

My mom just started the movie, Mystic Pizza and now we all are craving pizza now, so we are getting ready to order from either Hungry Howies or a pizza place my sister just told us about...

IM A VEGETARIAN

I make my own cos the cheese contains animal rennet and then its all cooked in animal fat. gotta be really careful with what i eat :laugh:

IM A VEGETARIAN

I make my own cos the cheese contains animal rennet and then its all cooked in animal fat. gotta be really careful with what i eat :laugh:

I actually was curious about this since there are so many people that are vegetarians. I wonder if they actually make vegetarian pizzas at those same pizza places. I mean, I know that some people can't eat certain foods for various reasons( for example a student of mine is and my sister recently found out that she is lactose intolerant, and I have a skin allergy to vinegar-so I have to be very careful of pizza sauce). and these people have to take steps to avoid certain foods, or find alternatives. So it has always made me wonder if they sell pizza that is untouched by animal products/by-products.

Lots of places here make veggie pizzas. I think it would be hard though if you're vegan.

Told everyone I would be right back, good I set up the poll properly..

I personally voted other since the Pizza Hut and Dominoes here in my hometown are not very good....My personal choice is Hungry Howies, and if I can't get downtown for that pizza I like the local Alfonso's or DeLeon's. And we are going to have a CiCi's Pizza in our new shopping center!My brother and sister say that resteraunt is AWESOME!!

Yeah, CiCi's rocks! For two reasons. Great pizza and things at a low price. And... one of the ones I went to had a Star Trek Voyager arcade game. I burned a few quarters on that one. It was great!

Of the ones listed, I chose Dominos. Pizza Hut is just bad pizza, I think. Dominos is just... better. I also like Papa John's. Mmmm... garlic sauce! But the best pizza I ever had was real, genuine Italian pizza. I visited Italy one time, and I could not get enough of the pizza! I'd just order a pizza, a whole big one, and eat it all. It was so good. They make it and it's fresh! Fresh tomatos for the sauce, fresh dough, fresh cheese, and cute pepperonis. They're small and spicy. MmmmMmmm. Never had better!

I voted other. I love Groveport Pizza in a suburb of the city. They make it from scratch. The make their own sauce, dough, cut the pepperoni and other toppings themselves, as they are putting them on the pizza, and everything is fresh as they have their supplies for the day delivered that day, actually two deliveries one before opening and one a few hours later. It is great. but I don't always have time to get over there so Papa Johns is my second choice. I love the garlic sauce too.

Other. Papa Murphy’s Take and Bake pizza is the one for us; it has that old time flavor I remember from pizza when I was a kid, it was a place called The Roaring 20’s; they only served 4 items, Cheese pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Beer and Coke. Those were the days!

i hate dominos, pizza hut, and pizza 73. yuck!

i like Boston Pizza and absolutely LOVE Little Ceasar's Pizza. I also don't mind Panago. (i know boston pizza is Canadian for sure, but i dont know about the other two so you probably havent heard of these.

heres another question what's everyone's favorite TYPE of pizza?

mines hawiaan (ham and pineapple) from little ceasars and the taco pizza from panago

mines hawiaan (ham and pineapple) from little ceasars and the taco pizza from panago

Mmmm, Hawaiian is my favorite, too. Some people think I'm crazy because of it, though. I remember going out to a pizza place with my aunt and uncle when I was little. They asked me what I wanted and I said Hawaiian. They had never heard of it, so I told them it was pineapple and ham. They thought pineapple on pizza was the strangest idea ever. But it's good! My second favorite is pepperoni. Yummy.

Depending on which type I'm craving, I usually go to Papa John's or Chicago Connection.

Oy, I found the site to order pizza online. Not good for my girth. :bow:

OK, mine is Mushroom and onion, from pretty much any of the places I mentioned, in my earlier post.

And as for a frozen pizza....the DiGiornio Spinach, Mushroom, and garlic pizza. And if I don't get DiGiornio, then I get a Totino's cheese pizza and add my toppings myself(fresh spinach and mushrooms)