Sign in to follow this  
Mike

New Trek DVDs

Looks like both TOS Season One DVD set and the Trekkies 2 Dvd are going to be available on Tuesday August 31st..Pretty exciting.. :unsure:

Looks like both TOS Season One DVD set and the Trekkies 2 Dvd are going to be available on Tuesday August 31st..Pretty exciting.. :unsure:

256952[/snapback]

TOS dvd set one is on sale now in holland its in a nice yellow box it looks cool only problem is i checked out the price and its about $90 which is a lot of money but its my birthday tuesday and my mom knows i want that set :bow:

256952[/snapback]

TOS dvd set one is on sale now in holland its in a nice yellow box it looks cool only problem is i checked out the price and its about $90 which is a lot of money but its my birthday tuesday and my mom knows i want that set :bow:

256960[/snapback]

Seems like a perfect birthday present to me..:bow:

Looks like both TOS Season One DVD set and the Trekkies 2 Dvd are going to be available on Tuesday August 31st..Pretty exciting.. :bow:

256952[/snapback]

256960[/snapback]

Seems like a perfect birthday present to me..:)

256964[/snapback]

hehe yep i agree it would be perfect...lets just hope my mom does when she see's the price tag :unsure: ...i am a bit old for birthday gifts but getting that set would garantie that i would go to my moms every sunday for lunch :bow:

I'm not planning to get trekkies, but I am excited for Star Trek season 1.

257054[/snapback]

Yeah I know that the main thing is going to be that TOS season set.. But I am going to buy Trekkies 2 also..It should be interesting..I've heard that Warp 11 is going to be on there somehow..I have another thread in this forum about them..I like them..I think they are a cool Star Trek Rock Band..B) Also I think one of our members from Germany is in Trekkies 2..

TOS Season 1 comes out here on Monday B) however i want to finish my DS9 collection first and i only have the first 3 seasons, once i have them im gonna get TOS