• Nope.
    • Not yet...
    • No way!
    • Ouiji?! That's absurd! *laughs*
    • What's an Ouiji? *scratches head*
    • Isn't that a message board?
    • Are batteries included?
    • I speak through the Ouiji... ^-^
    • The Room God(s) speaks through the Ouiji...

Just wondering who ever used a Ouiji board here?

Also curious about the so-called "fact" that if you burn a Ouiji board, you'll here a scream from the fire of it, and will have about 36 hours to live... :unsure:

Here's some directions I got from the Paranormality.com...

Click For Spoiler
Some of the more popular myths and superstitions surrounding the board include:

•  
  • 1). Never play the board alone.

• 2). Should the planchette move to the four corners of the board then an evil spirit has been invoked.

• 3). Should the planchette fall from the board a spirit will get loose.

• 4). A Ouija Board will scream on attempts to burn it, and if it is heard the unfortunate listener will have a mere thirty six hours to live.

• 5). Never ask about the following: potential death dates (when might I die?), God or buried gold and treasure.
lastresort.jpg42.gif

Yeah i have done that once with friends when i was younger,at the time it scared the crap out of me,but its not something i would mess about with again :unsure:

I have never used one, but I think that, given the opportunity, I wouold see what it is all about. I certainly do not really believe in things like that but it might be an interesting experience.

:fear: NO WAY!!!!!! i would never try anything like that.its just way to creepy to mess about with things like that :unsure:

I tried it during my freshman year of college. Bad stuff. :unsure:

I did once and will never do it again! I had a very strange experience and it scared me, and I don't scare easily.

No way, very demonic IMO. There's nothing you could do to make me get near one of those things.

Yeah I have once. I was at summer camp and couldn't go outside so I got some people and dug out one and took them upstiars to where a fire supposidly broke out and killed some people. The only thing that happened was a power outage because of the lighting. Sure scared the CRAP out of us though.

I haven't but from all the fun stuff I've heard about it (in the thread for example) I really want to! But my mom says I can never bring one anywhere near her house! B)

Back in high school, my friends and I played with one a few times. Nothing ever happened, and we felt kinda silly. :stupid: Never bothered with it since.

I wouldn't touch one for anything in the world. I definitely consider them to be demonic.

No way, very demonic IMO. There's nothing you could do to make me get near one of those things.

256948[/snapback]

I wouldn't touch one for anything in the world. I definitely consider them to be demonic.

257090[/snapback]

Agreed on both accounts.

I haven't but from all the fun stuff I've heard about it (in the thread for example) I really want to! But my mom says I can never bring one anywhere near her house! B)

257078[/snapback]

I agree with your mom you dont want to be messing about with things like that even for a bit of fun its not something i would recomend.

I never did and I don't intend to try. That thing would scare me. B)

I find it fascinating, very much so, yes, but I wouldn't try it. I'm too scared. B)

I used it once, nothing intresting happend just said i was gonna die soon, that was 8 years ago and im still waiting, lol

256948[/snapback]

What she said.

No I have never used one nor would I want to. I have heard many stories about them causing bad things to happen. It may just be superstition but I would not want to test it out. B)

I used one all the time as a teen-ager but it isn't in the way you think. I was born with one green eye and one blue eye and I was teased quite a bit about it by other children to the point that I would constantly wear dark sun glasses. My father hated the glasses and I would cry when he demand I take them off and refuse to come out of my room. My dad took me to a eye doctor that fitted me with a blue contact for my right eye. I would use the ouiji broad to cover the top of the bathroom sink when I would put my contact len in. As for the occult ideas behind them that's non-sense. I don't need a piece of cardboard to know what the spirits around me have to say and I already know what Satan wants.

Edited by BlueCrystal

I don't need a piece of cardboard to know what the spirits around me have to say and I already know what Satan wants.

257636[/snapback]

Not all spirits are demonic. Some are quite helpful. :innocent:

The room gods use the ouiji boards to speak to their followers and to curse and shun the oppressers of their faith. LOL im just kiding.

I have been allways fascinated by them and I have allways wanted to use them but you haft to use them in the dark? I hate doing ocult things in the dark. If I did use it I would have used it when I was in 8th grade and I was actually thinking about selling my soul to satan to get magic and live forever like a god and blow up god school and other people and curse them into werewolfs and gets lots of money! *gives evil laugh* Well lets say that never happened.

My pastor told me not to use them and my friends went on a ouiji board burning crusade I was about to join but than i thought I would never be able to get spells and blow up people.

But know whats really scary when I actually belived that satan would make me stronger I was stronger I beated up a kid that was about 150 pounds biger than me and burnt his leg. Not like a rug burn but a real burn. I was like dude I am like super strong but than I talked to my pastor about it and he told me I should stop or forever burn in hell so I have stoped but I still want to the power...........................I need the power.........Room gods help me!!!!!!

My pastor told me not to use them and my friends went on a ouiji board burning crusade I was about to join but than i thought I would never be able to get spells and blow up people.

257683[/snapback]

They say burning Ouiji boards are bad....

There's a certain way you dispose of Ouiji boards, and burning is an unwise choice... (So I've heard.) I forgot the directions on how to though...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I don't need a piece of cardboard to know what the spirits around me have to say and I already know what Satan wants.

257636[/snapback]

Not all spirits are demonic. Some are quite helpful. :innocent:

257667[/snapback]

I agree whole heartedly with you enigmatic_mystery. Some of us are in touch with the spirits and don't have need of a Ouiji Board to connect. I shared a bedroom with a Grandmother that spirit resided nearby her old rocking chair. (My father's mother.) Oddly enough my sister refused to have Oma's chair in her room after Oma made an appearance so I took the chair and hopefully Oma into my room. Then as a child I was also visited by a spirit, (My American Indian Grandmother on my mother's side) called the Death Whisperer. It was just a spirit with a job and didn't mean harm or hurt.

Most of the spirits I've encountered are not bad or meaning to do harm. My house has always been open to those that wish to reside here provided that they are of God's design.

My personal opinion is they are tools of the devil. :innocent: I wont ever touch one again.

256942[/snapback]

256948[/snapback]

257090[/snapback]

I'm too lazy to type so I'll just quote others I agree with.

hmm.. not allowed to use one... plus they when i'm in the room when my friends did one it kept asking for me to leave cause i was too 'holy' or had too much 'light' energy... plus the whole entrapment thing I don't like... and plus it's your body which is moving the dail... so if you are moving it, but you aren't making it move... then you have something in your head!.... I prefer to keep my head to myself and not let things take control of me... but then again there is temptation... i will most likely give in at some point and the board will most likely try to kill itself. And ben with the screaming thing, I don't think you should expermiment with burning it.

Where can I get a ouiji board so I can have some weird party and ask questions to satan? And I dont want any interenet stores because I cant use them. Maybe I will see if my friends have one so we can have a saonace or w/e there called for hallowen.