Sign in to follow this  
gdog243

Worst Case Scenario

I just saw this episode for the first time since the year it originally aired, and I think it might have been a whole lot better than I remember. It kind of has shades of "Ship in the Bottle" (TNG) but this one seems original enough and it's always great to see seska again. I loved the comic aspect to who wrote the holonovel/training exercise, as well as the twist of who actually wrote it. Than the episode brought Seska back to her prime and it was fun to watch her and Janeway outwit each other.

Do you think the writers did this episode to give seska a proper death than the cruddy one we got in "Basics?" This one seemed more sadistic and a whole lot more satisfying than the whole "The beam of light kills her" thing we got the last time.

I don't know, this might be one of the best penutimate episode of any series.

Yes, I thought it was to revive her character a bit.....as many fans enjoyed the plots she was involved in, and as you said her earlier death was very poorly executed, so to speak

Yes, I thought it was to revive her character a bit.....as many fans enjoyed the plots she was involved in, and as you said her earlier death was very poorly executed, so to speak

256740[/snapback]

Note - Please use a different color. Green on black is nearly impossible to read.

I love Seska and the way she outwitted the crew especially Tuvok. She can give lessons to Dukat for playing a villain. Martha Hackett said she had a great time playing Seska. I would love to see some Trek novels base on her relationship to Chakotay in the Maquis. Don't you?

Edited by digifan