Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

The Horror, Oh Horror!

my dear eldest brother. The brother that is 9 years older than me. The brother that told the third eldest brother not to hang my Barbie dolls in a noose type lynching. The brother that shared his vast secret science fiction library with me that upon occassion my mother would catch me with a book and burn yet he never made me repay him for the loss. The brother that taught me to dream and imagine. My GOD!!! My dearest eldest brother is a :laugh::clap: Dem :bow: o :bow: crat!!!!! :( :clap:

my dear eldest brother.  The brother that is 9 years older than me.  The brother that told the third eldest brother not to hang my Barbie dolls in a noose type lynching.  The brother that shared his vast secret science fiction library with me that upon occassion my mother would catch me with a book and burn yet he never made me repay him for the loss. The brother that taught me to dream and imagine.  My GOD!!! My dearest eldest brother is a :bow:  :( Dem :clap:  o  :clap: crat!!!!! :clap:  :clap:

255557[/snapback]

What's with all the irrellivant information? I almost stopped reading your post as it was going nowhere. As for your brother being Democrat, you say that as if it's a bad thing. What's wrong with him being a Democrat, eh? All it is is a political view, it's not like a disease. :laugh::bow:

I know Captain Jean-Luc Picard. I shouldn't have been so shocked. It happens in the best of families, I won't relate this to my parents when I visit. You see I'm trusting my brother to babysitter my beloved doggie son. I was just so overwelmed with the thought of the many years of knowing my brother, growing up with him, and how much I looked up to him as a child to realize this was almost like a overload!

He's still the same brother you've always had. The only thing that has changed is how much you know about him, that's all. It's not like he grew another head. I'm a Democrat too, so what??? Don't we all live in this Democracy? The Democratic Society we call the United States of America???

Nothing you guys, it was just a shocker to me. All my family have been Republicans for generations. I'll adjust and I won't stop loving him.

I guess your experience proves that political affiliation is not hereditary and there is no gene that determines if you will become an elephant or a donkey (or some other minor party). Also, fear not, even if he is a registered Democrat, he is still free to vote for whichever candidate he feels is most worthy.

lgelephant.gif

dncdonkey.gif

"Democrate-parst!, Republican-parts, all made in Taiwan

"Democrate-parst!, Republican-parts, all made in Taiwan

255810[/snapback]

:bow::laugh: That is funny! :bow:

"my dear eldest brother. The brother that is 9 years older than me. The brother that told the third eldest brother not to hang my Barbie dolls in a noose type lynching. The brother that shared his vast secret science fiction library with me that upon occassion my mother would catch me with a book and burn yet he never made me repay him for the loss. The brother that taught me to dream and imagine. My GOD!!! My dearest eldest brother is a Dem o crat!!!!! "

What is the BIG DEAL????!!!!!! So what?! Are you going to think little of him because he has a differnt poilitical veiw then you?! Come on!! Half my family is Rebulican and I think no differnt of them!

my dear eldest brother.  The brother that is 9 years older than me.  The brother that told the third eldest brother not to hang my Barbie dolls in a noose type lynching.  The brother that shared his vast secret science fiction library with me that upon occassion my mother would catch me with a book and burn yet he never made me repay him for the loss. The brother that taught me to dream and imagine.  My GOD!!! My dearest eldest brother is a B)  :clap: Dem B)  o  B) crat!!!!! :b-day:  :b-day:

255557[/snapback]

I also found out my piano teacher is a Democrat. The problem is that people don't look at voting records. A lot of people would vote for Bush if they knew that Kerry supported a nuclear freeze during the cold War.

my dear eldest brother.  The brother that is 9 years older than me.  The brother that told the third eldest brother not to hang my Barbie dolls in a noose type lynching.  The brother that shared his vast secret science fiction library with me that upon occassion my mother would catch me with a book and burn yet he never made me repay him for the loss. The brother that taught me to dream and imagine.  My GOD!!! My dearest eldest brother is a B)  :clap: Dem B)  o  B) crat!!!!! :b-day:  :b-day:

255557[/snapback]

There, there, BC. It's not as bad as all that. Some really nice people are Democrats. I'm a Democrat...I think I am pretty nice. And it can be just like old times after the election....when you can avoid talking about politics! (Maybe when he comes to visit, remove the Clinton TP out of the bathroom! :hug: )

( Just teasing, BC!)