Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Which is Worse Game ~

Maybe this should be is Kronos????

Name two terrible things you've lived through and decide which was Worse and Why. Comments and discussions encouraged. Repeats are also.

Loss of a Mother and Loss of a Father.

They were both terrible :) But I think the younger you are the worse it is. But then again the longer they've been in your life the harder it is too.

Losing your arms, because then you can't play piano or violin or instruments while you can still get around in a wheelchair if you lose your legs.

Which is worse: bordem with nothing to do or lots of homework with stress?

Wait a second here, RK and WAB, let's back this puppy up!! Who lost arms or legs? These are things you actually went through??? I think you didn't read my initial post. Unless I'm wrong, I 'm sorry.

Edited by Jeanway

Tell me about it :rofl: I don't know what I was thinking :) Just kill me now :) :huh:

It's ok Jeanway. I think RK didn't read it. I gave something that really happened.

Ok I'll give this a shot.

Which is worse?

Walking being caught outside in a sudden thunderstorm or abandoning a car in the middle of the street because there's a spider inside the car with you?

For me it would be the second one, because it was in the middle of the day and a bunch of people witnessed it. Try holding onto your dignity after doing that. In broad daylight. On a busy street. And it was a really tiny spider. :) On the bright side, three other guys looked just as wussified as I did. :)

Click For Spoiler
(Wussified? Is that even a word? :rofl: )

O.K. , Thanks WAB :( I'd much rather have alot of homework with stress than being Bored. I hate being Bored. :rofl: I purposely avoided the mention of either Hurricanes or Tornados, those two things I have gone through. But I won't answer it myself. Just trying to give you some direction here, sorry I was kind of vague about this in the beginning. :huh: :) :o Just take it from here then. Do what ever you want. :)

first of all, is wuss a word... :)

oh well... :)

Why don't we try

Freaking out at cockroaches or freaking out at spiders....

I don't know...

pants....

being afraid of heights at an 8 ft. level.... or gettin pantsed?

Well, I can see this Game has taken on a whole new theme. O.K. If that's how you want it, who am I to argue with you??

:bow: is worse bcause you can TRY to reason with :clap: I'm not saying you'll get anywhere with :laugh: But the :bow: Have their own agenda :(

Constipation :clap: OR Diarrhea :clap: ????

Edited by Jeanway

For Me what was sad was losing my grandparents more my grandmother when i was younger :( :laugh::bow::bow: then when losing my grumpy old grandfather when i was older

and also being slightly scared of heights to a point.

Walking fast or running slow??? :unsure: Walking fast for me.

Losing your wallet or losing your mind?? :bow:

Lsoing your mind

Computer breaks or a detention hall for doing absolutely doing nothing

Both

getting picked on for being over weight? Or picked on for looking like the opposite sex? (This really did happen to me a lot in middle school)

Edited by Eris_IV