Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Which is Worse Game ~

Both, getting picked on and bullied are no fun. :b-day:

Walking on hot coals barefoot or walking on broken glass barefoot B) B)

Do you mean for me or someone else? I mean if I smell bad, I get used to the smell :picard-sith: If I look bad I don't have too look at myself in a mirror. But if I am around someone else who smells or looks bad, well, that's a different issue :nono::inlove::hug::hug:

Do you mean for me or someone else? I mean if I smell bad, I get used to the smell :picard-sith: If I look bad I don't have too look at myself in a mirror. But if I am around someone else who smells or looks bad, well, that's a different issue :nono:  :inlove:  :hug:  :hug:

258907[/snapback]

I meant other people.

K, then smells bad is worse. You can't shut your nose off, you know. :bow: :lol:

An absessed tooth or a hot appendix. B) :bow:

Sore tongue - got one of those now, really badly cut all over and I can't talk properly or eat! :lol:

Deafness or Blindness

Oh Man. :lol: I've thought about this one before. If I were blind I'd miss so much beauty in the world. But if I couldn't hear I'd miss so much beauty in the world. I did ration this out once too. But right at this moment I can't remember which I thought was worse. I'd say going blind would be worse. Because then I couldn't use my computer, or draw, or read a letter from someone. Or watch the birds on the lake or drive or put on make-up or brush my hair in the mirror. Or go for a walk and enjoy the trees and people's faces or watch the sunrise or sunset. Yea, for me going blind would be worse. BUT if I were deaf I'd miss MUSIC :bow: and the sound of some's comforting voice or the birds singing, they would all just be a memory. And people talking on the radio or the Sermon in church. I wouldn't miss the sounds of people fighting or fire engines or Police sirens or gun-shots in the night or people swearing at each other. OK, GOING BLIND WOULD BE WORSE.

Never being loved or never loving.

A lover may have had the potential to become a family member and is alot more intimate with you, but in a different way than a real family member. That's a difficult one. ^_^ I'll have to pass on this one, Sorry. O.K. I PASS........ I thought I could answer it but I can't. :lol: :dude: