Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Who'd you not want to get stuck in a turbolift w/?

Who'd you not want to be stuck in a turbo lift with?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd you not want to be stuck in a turbo lift with?

• Wesly
    • Barclay
    • Neelix
    • Torres
    • Kirk
    • Bones
    • Beverly
    • Pulaski
    • Deanna
    • more than one of the above
    • none of the above

I just thought of some Trek characters that I would HATE to be stuck in a turbolift with, and others that could possibly be annoying

I say Kirk. Since I'm a beautiful woman, he'd be flirting, and that would just bug me. But being in the same room as Wes would be awful! :dude:

more than one of the above

including wesley, Kirk, Barclay, Neelix, Pulaski, and Torres

LOL good idea hmm its got to be that snot nosed brat wesley but on the other hand he would have no where to run :bow::dude:

Wesley, he is so annoying i'm not sure that I could stand to be on the same ship as him let alone in a turbo lift with him. smashf.gif

Beverly, of course. :laugh:

I wouldn't care if it was Wesley, I'd just ignore that guy or say some pretty bad things about his mother :dude: .

Hm... but... *thinks about that* I bet I could find something to show Beverly while we're stuck in that turbolift. :bow: My fist, perhaps. :dude::laugh::laugh::dude:

Hmmmm, I choose Finnegan... :o

tos017.jpg

Anyways, Barclay is cool. :laugh: And I guess I could start up a conversation with any of the above, although I'd have to be patient with Kirk.. :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
ss2.jpg
lastresort.jpg42.gif

Although I hate Wesley, I would rather get stuck in a turbolift with him than with Neelix. Neelix is just too hyper and he talks too much. :laugh:

Pulaski and Deanna: Pulaski because she seems to go out of her way just to annoy/piss-off people, and Deanna just cause i don't want to give her an easy time at trying to read my mind (you never know, she might be possessed by yet ANOTHER spirit that day :laugh: or worse). I'd be GLAD to be in the same turbolift as wesley, at least i can relate to the guy :laugh: (shame on you people for hating wes, he stands up for geeky teens everywhere :o).

I do not want to be stuck in a turbo lift with Wesley, Kirk, or deanna... Uurrrggghhh!!

wesley "I'm smart then you nah nah :laugh:"

Kirk "aaah... Janie... there... is... a.... gremlin.... outside... the... turbo....lift!"

Deanna "I sense that you are annoyed..."

Geez...this was a tie between Wes and Pulaski for me...Had to go with Pulaski...

I'd be GLAD to be in the same turbolift as wesley, at least i can relate to the guy :laugh: (shame on you people for hating wes, he stands up for geeky teens everywhere :)).

254343[/snapback]

I so agree! Thank you! (I feel rather like Wes myself somedays...). Anyhow, I picked Barclay. There are probably millions in Star Trek I would not want to be stuck with, and more than one whom I would definitely WANT to be stuck with...), but Barclay was the main one on the list. Sorry, I just found him really annoying...

Beverley, Neelix, Barclay and Wesley... all together in one turbolift... Noooo!!! :unsure:

I pick Beverly, Deanna, and Neelix. The character from TNG that is not a main character, but I would not want to be stuck in a trubolift is Laxanna Troi. :unsure:

I said none of the above.......Frankly, I wouldn't want to get stuck with The Doctor, because he might start singing, and I really HATED his singing........just me. :unsure:

I say Wesley, because he would probably have some scheme to get the lift working again, fry the controls worse and make the turbo lift fall with us in it to our deaths...aaaaahhhhhhh...my last actions would be punching Wesley in the head as hard as I could!! Hehe..