Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 9: Vanuatu **SPOILERS POSSIBLE**

Good finish to an otherwise "so-so" season.

Click For Spoiler

All in all it was a good season. Next season looks to be very interesting with 20 Survivors and some other promised surprises.

Yeah, the season did get off to a slow start. :)

Click For Spoiler
But you have to admit, the final votes were a shocker. I figured that Twila would win by maybe a vote, seeing as how most of the jury was female. But Chris has managed to retain control of the game, even when he was severely utnumbered. He deserved to win, in my opinion. :)
Edited by ragingtarg

I was very happy that Chris won. It seemes a couple of the women were serious men haters (Like Amie) and he fought an up hill battle to stay in the game.

I was very happy that Chris won. It seemes a couple of the women were serious men haters (Like Amie) and he fought an up hill battle to stay in the game.

289105[/snapback]

Yeah, you could tell that Ami has serious issues with man hate. I was pretty surprised by LeAnn's vote, I thought she'd side with Ami for sure.

I'm still depressed that Leann didn't win. I could have really used the money. Oh well. I had a really hard time getting excited about this season. I don't know why. It seemed to start off kind of slow for me. I thought I would like the men v. women aspect, but as it turns out, it got old pretty fast. The women were so petty and vicious I just didn't like any of them. There wasn't anyone this season that I really was hoping to see win. I was glad to see Chris win it though, I coudln't stand Twila. Every week I had to resist the urge to throw things at the tv. She really got on my nerves. The season did get interesting once the merge happened. At that point, I found that I couldn't wait for Thursday to come around. This season has been incredibly long, since I'm used to seeing them from start to finish in about 3 days! Thanks to you, I've been spoiled. I think the next season looks REALLY good and I can't wait to see what changes they've made. I would like to see them get away from the island locations, those are getting kind of old, too.