Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 9: Vanuatu **SPOILERS POSSIBLE**

post-897-1099619892.gif

Click For Spoiler
"ALINTA" nice :hug: BYE Rory :rolleyes: The ladies KNEW he was going to be trouble in the future, he knew too much. You KNOW Amy was behind it, don't you? 1000% :laugh:
Edited by Jeanway

the person who was voted out was:

Click For Spoiler
Rory.......... I knew it would happen eventually.

Click For Spoiler
I liked Rory too. :rolleyes: I think Amy will be the next to go. Sarge doesn't like her at all. Not good to make an enemy of the Sarge, me thinks.

Another week another episode. So far this season's been interesting but more disappointing then the others.

I think the idea to make it men vs. women was a mistake. It's so easy to divide 2 groups of people based on gender and once that division is made it's hard to mix it back up.

That being the case ...

Click For Spoiler

The last Voyage of Captain Cook, in the 'Resolution' shown here, he visited Vanuatu. I've just been listening to the Vanuatu Radio Station, it was so nice :unsure:

post-897-1100222870.jpg

Just started, I'm watching here with a nice tall, icy glass of Kool-Aid :frusty:

Edited by Jeanway

It's funny, after this season started my brother commented that if the producers wanted the women to win they would...

Click For Spoiler

And if they wanted the men to win they would...

Click For Spoiler

And that's how it seems to go throughout the whole season.

Click For Spoiler
With only two guys left I think the women will definitely turn on each other next week. I'm not surprised to see Sarge go. He was one of the strongest players, along with Rory. I didn't think either of them would last long after the merge unless they kept winning immunity challenges. I have to say it was dirty pool of the women not sharing leftover wings with the guys though, just the bones. Low, very low. :unsure: I'm curious to see what exactly they're going to trade that pig for. :frusty:

Click For Spoiler

To me this season is over, I'm more in a Survivor 10 mode now.

Click For Spoiler
Sorry, but that Rory :( What a boot-lickin @$$ kisser he is. I don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. HE can't take another FEMALE conversation, Yea Right. What a SMOOZER ;):frusty: I'm NOT happy that Sarge got the boot, sorry fen, I liked the Hard Chargin Sarge :huh: but I would have MUCH rather have seen Amy go. I hope the PIG gets the Million, he deserves it. :tear: Poor baby. :unsure:

Click For Spoiler
I liked the Sarge too, but he was too big of a threat to the other players, especially the women to keep him around. I khew none of those women would turn on each other while he or any of the other guys are still around. Despite what they say. The Sarge made the mistake of trusting Twila last week and then trusting her again this week. Of course Chris caught me totally by surprise this week. Definitely didn't see that coming, though it does make sense now that I think about it.

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
Yea but, VBG, don't you think KEEPING the guys around for a while would have been a good idea? You KNOW Rory is next to go. Once the guys are gone the women will pick off Amy, I hope. I think she is too bossy and thinks she's the Queen of the Island. That'll get her booted out next, I hope.

Click For Spoiler

280070[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

280080[/snapback]

A new week a new episode. I'm sticking to my thoughts from last week. I think the above mentioned person will be leaving the Island tonight.

Click For Spoiler
Well, that was one 'Hanging Chad' :nono: I was hoping Amy would have gone next. Both challenges were brutal tonight. Too bad the rewards 'Reward' wasn't so great. :( Better luck next week people. :nono:

Click For Spoiler

281902[/snapback]

No surprise to me

Click For Spoiler

Hmm...well I must admit I was surprised by tonight's result.

Click For Spoiler
I never expected Leann to go this soon. I bet Chris and Eliza are relieved. If they play it right they can just sit back and watch Julie, Ami, Twyla, and Scout beat the crap out of each other. They're (Chris and Eliza) potential swing votes in any scheme the other come up with. And did you see Chad and Sarge when Leann got voted off? They couldn't hide their glee. :assimilated: :unsure:
Edited by fenriz275

Click For Spoiler
yep, I agree, it certainly was a surprise. :P But no one was more surprised than :blink: Leanne, well, maybe Eliza was :P :assimilated: The women ARE turning on each other, even while Chris is still there. :unsure:
Edited by Jeanway

Click For Spoiler

Man OH Man!!!! B) B) B)

Click For Spoiler
The wicked Witch is GONE!!! YEA!!! It's about time. :yes:

She was scrambeling at the end, wasn't she??? B) I'm glad Chris is still there. I'd like to see Scout and either Eliza or Chris win. Scout has been flying well under the radar but now she IS being scrutinized.

Click For Spoiler
I think at this point Julie and Chris could make it to the end if they play it smart. With Ami gone I think Eliza, Scout, and Twyla are going to turn on each other. They'll all need Chris and Julie to vote with them to make any plan work, at least I think so. Of course if Chris gets too sure of himself he could be gone in a second. I have to empathize with Chris myself. I'm the only guy in a workplace full of women and man are they viscious with each other. B) He should be careful or they might walk into a tribal council with his head on a stick.

Well the power at my house went off so my DVR didn't record the episode and I was in Md for my fathers funeral so I missed the episode. I'm trying to download it now though. I did go and see who was voted out and was glad at their choice, it will make the final outcome more enjoyable for me.

Well 2 more episodes left for this season. Season 10 should just about be completed filming also.

For tonight's episode it seems clear who needs to go...

Click For Spoiler

Ugh! I just realized that the final episode this Sunday runs at the same time that the Eagles play the Redskins on ESPN.

I'll have to set one of the DVR's to record Survivor.

Well 2 more episodes left for this season. Season 10 should just about be completed filming also.

For tonight's episode it seems clear who needs to go...

Click For Spoiler
Julie. She is the last of the "strong" women left. We'll see if Twila, Scout and Eliza are smart enough to get rid of her.

After that, at the F4 it's anyone's game. My thought is that If the women want any chance they need to get rid of Chris. He has 2 votes built in already so he only needs 2 more to win it all if he gets to the F2.

I won't be shocked to see Scout and Twila in the F2 though if it comes to that.

288063[/snapback]

It seems that your hunch was correct, VBG! way to go, dude! :waaaa:

Edited by jaz4debo

Last episode of the season starts in about 5 minutes. I'll watch the first half hour then watch the rest of it after midnight when the Eagles game is over.

My predictions for the final episode...

Click For Spoiler