Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 9: Vanuatu **SPOILERS POSSIBLE**

This is the first Survivor I've watched. I like it so far but I certainly wasn't expecting
Click For Spoiler
I thought one of the other two the tribe put up would go.

266012[/snapback]

:) Spoiler boxes please.

I've watched all of them except for the last one, I was busy with a "Thread Addiction" :) This site is as powerful { to me } as "Survivor" :) No kidding.

This is the first Survivor I've watched. I like it so far but I certainly wasn't expecting
Click For Spoiler
Dolly to get voted off.

266012[/snapback]

:) Spoiler boxes please.

266018[/snapback]

Oops. Sorry about that. I forgot there may be some who didn't watch it yet.

I think I see...

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

266012[/snapback]

:lol: Spoiler boxes please.

266018[/snapback]

Oops. Sorry about that. I forgot there may be some who didn't watch it yet.

266021[/snapback]

It's ok Fen, I enjoyed the episode anyway.

VBG:

Click For Spoiler

VBG:
Click For Spoiler

266164[/snapback]

I agree...

Click For Spoiler

Well another night of Survivor is upon us. Here's my pre-show prediction:

Click For Spoiler

I missed the first night, so I don't know the tribes well enough to make a prediction. But Me and Fen will be watching. :( And We'll be back. :P :)

Good episode.

Click For Spoiler

This is the first Survivor that I've following closely so maybe this is the norm but it seems to me that a lot of these people are kind of lost in the jungle and spend most of their time squabbling. I couldn't imagine wanting to try my luck on surviving on an island with most of these people.

Click For Spoiler
The Sarge reminds me of Rupert. Right now he's my pick to win. An old country boy who gets dropped in the woods and says. "Y'all can bicker here. I'm gonna go kill me something to eat. A couple of those ladies are tough players too.

Click For Spoiler
Mia definately was causing dissention in the tribe. That was obvious. I couldn't take all that fighting and bickeing for long either.

I also feel that the "Survivor" spirit has changed since the first one with Sue Hawk

and Richard Hatch. I can't remember the rest of them right now. But They were more concerned with surviving and the basics. These people now are more like street fighters, IMO. Too much foul language and posturing. I don't like it.

One thing to keep in mind is that Survivor is less about physical survival and more about social survival.

The cast of Survivor 1 wouldn't be able to last 2 weeks on a beach with new survivors. Back then there was less strategy and more physical survival. Richard Hatch had one thing right all along though. The physical things will all work themselves out it's the social aspect that you have to master.

Well another week, another bootee. This week's a little harder to narrow it down to just one person in my mind.

I'm thinking...

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
Ha, look what the girls get to take home :flowers:

Watching............

Click For Spoiler
I may be wrong but don't you think it's way too early for a merge VBG?

Click For Spoiler
well, VBG, your prediction was right on. I also thought Rory might have been up again. But boy, he just missed it again. That swinging sword just misses him everytime. Whew!

Click For Spoiler

269919[/snapback]

Yeah...

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

269937[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
Dolly

HMM, :flowers: Very interesting strategie. :flowers: But you never know what's going to happen I mean look what happened with.^

And it's good to keep someone who isn't very popular around til the end too. Do you remember Big Brother, I think 2 years ago?? That wienie headed weasel who won :flowers:

Well this coming episode should be an interesting one. As of right now (Monday) I don't have a solod guess on who will be booted. I have a guess, but it's based on the tribal lines as they are drawn at this moment.

My guess would be:

Click For Spoiler

It should be very interesting to see how it plays out.

Well another Thursday andother Survivor booted.

Click For Spoiler

Interesting episode tonight I believe.

I think the...

Click For Spoiler
new tribes, I think it will make things more interesting

...but I think Yasur made a mistake by...

Click For Spoiler
voting Bubba off. They only have one man left and if they face any really physical challenges they'll get eaten alive.

Click For Spoiler
Poor Bubba. He sealed his fate didn't he? But I think the girls will regret getting rid of the guys too early in the merge. The EarthQuake was a nice touch. :(

Well another episode another bootee.

This week I'm thinking it will be a woman.

If Yasur goes to TC then I think it will be

Click For Spoiler

If Lopevi goes to TV then I'm thinking

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler

Well things didn't turn out how I was expecting them.

Click For Spoiler
Rorry got himself another week. I thought the women of Yasur might vote off another woman but I wasn't expecting it to be Lisa. Yasur needs to win an immunity challenge next week or they're in big trouble, unless the merger comes soon. Poor Rorry, he really wishes Bubba was there about now I'd guess.

I think:

Click For Spoiler

Click For Spoiler
I think Rory is getting a Little too sure of himself. In this game you can't count your chickens etc. YOU NEVER KNOW ABOUT ALLIANCES AND STRATEGIES :laugh: The immunity challenge tonight was BRUTAL :flex::laugh:

Click For Spoiler
Rory shouldn't worry so much, just my opinion. The Cafe' was so touching. I cried when they cried. :flowers:

Well I think

Click For Spoiler
the guys really screwed themselves on this one, especially since it looks like there will be some sort of merge next week. Rory is getting on my nerves a little bit because he just a little too cocky. I have been impressed with his performances in the challenges so he definatley deserves to still be there. I really would of liked to see one of the girls go. I don't like it when one tribe votes off each of the other tribe one by one. I like to be surprise by TC.