Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your Favorite Voyager Episode?

Hi there B)

I haven't seen the entire seven seasons of Voyager yet but so far my favorite episodes are (in no particular order):

*Coda

*Persistance of Vision

*Twisted

*Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

*Fair Haven

*The Thaw

*Resolutions

*Relativity

I can't think of anymore right now, I have lots of favorites and I will probably remember some others after I post this reply,

Linda

Hi there B)

I forgot to mention 'Macrocsm'. That episode was FANTASTIC or as my housemate says 'nectar of the Gods'. Janeway marching around the ship with her phaser rifle, blasting the crap out of those macro virus things, was great. I almost cringed when she ruptured her lateral extensor muscle and she somehow managed to drag herself to sickbay. This was the ultimate Janeway episode and I loved it!

Linda

Gosh, there are so many good ones to choose from. But I guess I'd go for Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy. I love the song the Doctor sings. I also enjoy Future's End and Macrocosm.

My favorites are any P/T episodes, any Torres, and any Paris episodes. But my number one( no not Riker), episode is currently, "Drive" the acting was superb, and all those squashing "Endgame" we all have roddenberry and the creators of every series after TNG to thank for that, come on we need more than seven seasons, at least beat Stargate SG-1. :D:rantoff:

''Cold Fire'', ''Before and After'', the Kes eps...the last ones for her, well, not exactly happy ones, to say the least-but the last Jen did, and I want to preserve them on tape...of course I have others-''Deadlock'', right at the top...'' The Chute'', ''The Swarm'', ''Jetrel'', ''Resolutions''...''Cathexis'', ''Coda'',''Meld'', ''Tattoo'', ''Non Sequitur''....and likely others from the earlier years, as well..and have faves in the latter seasons, as well...