Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Janeway

** The Roddenberry carwash **

Hey everybody i just opened a brand new carwash

Me and my girlfriends wil wash your car by hand and in our very small bikini,s

so come over and let your car be washed by us you don,t have to leave the car but you can watch us work from the inside :clap:

(we also so do shuttles, warbirds and limmo,s)

(cloaked vehikles we do charge extra)

Uhhh hu hu hu hu. Ok. Yeah. Sounds good. Extra bubbles please. (Good thing my wife is not with me.) Ahh I'm being bad now. Temptations Temptations Temtations.

Half naked girls washing cars huh? Wonder how long this will last. :clap: :) O.K.

Watch out for Hang and ILikeSeven :bow:

The worst looking jalopy of a car comes clattering down the road. It pulls into the Roddenberry Carwash, smoke spewing from it's tailpipe and several other places. As it makes the turn something from inside the engine falls out and rolls down the road. The car comes to semi-stop in front of the carwash. The engine rumbles and the whole car shakes, suddenly the driver kicks the door open. Fenriz has to kick the door open because it has a habit of sticking since it's not completely flush with the frame. It swings open with a creak and Fenriz gets out of his car. The smoke is starting to clear but the car is still shaking and the motor bangs and squeels as it tries it's best to stop running. Tossing his keys to the bikini clad woman Fenriz gives her some instructions. "Clean her up good now. Anything that falls off just throw in the trunk. And don't take the duct tape off of the passenger side door, it's holding it on." The woman and her friends look at the rattletrap thing that's supposed to be a car :hammer: and shake their heads. Fenriz starts to walk over to the diner nextdoor to the carwash when one of the girls calls after him. "Wait. Don't you want to watch us while we work." she asks, gesturing to her scantily dressed co-workers. "Not really." replies Fenriz. "Oops. I almost forgot." He reaches back inside of his car and pulls out a picture of Jeanway he keeps hanging from his rearview mirror. Putting it in his shirt pocket next to his heart, Fenriz walks to the diner and orders some lunch while the ladies at the carwash stand around his car wondering where the dirt ends and the 'car' begins. :laugh:

Yea Right Fen :hammer: It's ok, go look, I don't care, I go to the other car wash down the street where guys in Speedos wash MY car. :laugh::laugh:

It is not logical for me to want beautiful young women in bikinis to wash my car being the happily married man that I am. However my human side is starting to kick in....ahh the struggle......................................................................... within....ugghh...Can'tfight...off....ahhh...help........gurgle gurgle.....bluhh......desire....logic.....ahhh.......not logical......ahhh help.....blehhhh......brain overloading.....ahhh help me......ok.

WAB pulls up in a nice 29th century shuttle. "Hello, Ladies. :dude: Watch out for tube right there. You don't want to touch that. You might set it off...."

What? That was the tachyon dispersal field!!! You want her car wash to be blown to smithereens? What do you think I was saying?

It's NOT my Car Wash it's JANEWAY'S, I'm JEANWAY!!!!! {I knew this was going to happen sooner or later :laugh: }

Damien sees Daniel in the garden of Hang,s hous.

"Hey dude wassupp" :bow:

"aaahhh my mom and dad beat the hel out off each other, so they are both in bed resting"

"Hey dude :bow: your heare about the new carwash with the chickes"

"Yeah cool, to bad we don,t have a car"

"Well my dad has got a big van, with lost of windows in it, we could take that one"

"You dad will never aprove that damien"

"well he is still in his wheelchair, and i think he is asleep right now so lets do it"

"but your mother or youre sister will stop us taking the van"

" No don,t worrie about them, they have BUBBA to take care off"

"BUBBA??"

"yeah bubba our new bodygard"

"if you say so, but we are not old enough to go to that place you have to be over 18 years old!"

" no worry,s mate i got ourselfs some fake ID"

The two boy sneak into ILS garage and open the doors, Damien gets behing the wheel and starts the V8 engine and Yelles" YEAH BABY YEAH LETS DO SOME SERIOUS CARWASHING" :laugh:

Jaz rolls up in his '69 Super Bee, the 440c.i. motor purring loudly. "Howdy, ladies. Here you go." Reaching into the glove box, Jaz removes a small package. Opening the package, he removes an odd-looking piece of leathery cloth. " Please use this chamois to dry off the chrome. I don't want any water spots." "Oh," Jaz adds, " as much as I might like to stay and watch ::temptation, temptation :devil2: :: my sweetheart is waiting for me at the mall." Whistling, Jaz walks away. "I'll be back in an hour. Take care of my baby!" :innocent:

Damien sees Daniel in the garden of Hang,s hous.

"Hey dude wassupp" :unsure:

"aaahhh my mom and dad beat the hel out off each other, so they are both in bed resting"

"Hey dude  :laugh: your heare about the new carwash with the chickes"

"Yeah cool, to bad we don,t have a car"

"Well my dad has got a big van, with lost of windows in it, we could take that one"

"You dad will never aprove that damien"

"well he is still in his wheelchair, and i think he is asleep right now so lets do it"

"but your mother or youre sister will stop us taking the van"

" No don,t worrie about them, they have BUBBA to take care off"

"BUBBA??"

"yeah bubba our new bodygard"

"if you say so, but we are not old enough to go to that place you have to be over 18 years old!"

" no worry,s mate i got ourselfs some fake ID"

The two boy sneak into ILS garage and open the doors, Damien gets behing the wheel and starts the V8 engine and Yelles" YEAH BABY YEAH LETS DO SOME SERIOUS CARWASHING" :notworthy:

255781[/snapback]

"Okey boy,s show some ID!"

the two boys show their fake ID

"Well, well. so you are 32 years old"

"Yes Ma'am"

"NO YOUR NOT YOUR IL7,S SON AND YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD, AND YOU ARE HANGON,S SON, I KNOW THAT BECOUSE I LIVE IN YOUR GARDEN IN MY TENT, SO GET OUTTA HERE QUIK BEFORE I HAVE TO SPANK YOU BOTH!!!!"

:laugh:

It seems nobody wants to see me and my girls clean their car in bikinis :unsure:

SO.....

EVERY DAY (exepte for sunday ofcourse) BETWEEN 17.00 - 18.00 HOUR

THE GIRLS WASH YOUR CAR BARE NAKED!!!! :notworthy:

Oh Janeway temptations are so hard for me. I dare not let you wash my car for as much as I want to be there my wife would not approve.

post-83-1091672935.gif

Copied from STF terms of service.....

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this message board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, prejudice towards sex/race/religion, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law."

I'm afraid this thread violates the TOS for this board and will remain closed.