Sign in to follow this  

I'm thinking of starting a RPG, based on the exploits of the USS Kaleya. The Kaleya provides most of the defensive capabilities for the Newton asteroid colonies in the Amaran sector. The Amaran sector is dangerously close to the suspected point of a future Borg incursion, so the Kaleya does covert monitoring of the vicinity mainly because Starfleet doesn't want to send people into a panic about the Borg. But they want to be prepared and all that.

Role-playing will take place right here, if the Mod(s) don't mind. A different thread from this, with just the crew posting in it. The role-players can take the story anywhere they want, they are not bound by restrictions or any mumbo-jumbo like that.

Right now, I'm just wondering if anyone's interested. Otherwise the project gets grounded :clap:

Cool :dude: So what position do you want? Right now, the entire senior staff's open for anyone to take. I'm thinking of the Kaleya being a rather small vessel, so maybe it'll be a small crew. I haven't got the class of the vessel yet.

Captain: Ragingtarg (me)

First Officer:

Chief Engineer:

Armory Officer:

Helmsman:

Operations Officer:

Communications Officer:

Tactical Officer:

Security Chief:

Chief Medical Officer:

Science Officer:

Those are all the open posts we've got. I guess we can double if there aren't enough people, but I've got my fingers -- and toes -- crossed for now. :bow: And if it comes to it, we can have a Security-Tactical-Armory officer, and maybe just let the Operations and COmmunications officers be the same person.

Captain: Ragingtarg (me)

First Officer:

Chief Engineer:

Armory Officer:

Helmsman:

Operations Officer:

Communications Officer:

Tactical Officer: WEAREBORG4102

Security Chief: 3 of 7

Chief Medical Officer:

Science Officer: T'Pol 1

So I guess that's the crew roster for now. We need more people, I should think. Or we could do the whole double up thing. Pleas excuse the fact that this is terribly unorganised, I'm doing this while I'm meant to be working on my Photoshop project for school.

I'd be terribly overjoyed -- this is a good thing -- if we had loads of people while the idea was still rather new, I guess. Anyone?

Okay then.

Been real inactive for a while, so I'm wondering if anyone's still up for it.

See the post thread entitled "USS Kaleya (RPG)" for the first post. Maybe it oughta be a free-for-all.

i haven't. i can join.

BTW, i can be chief medical officer

Edited by ChiFire