Sign in to follow this  
headborg

Enterprise on Friday Night?

if Enterprise is gonna be on Friday nights now for season 4....up against StarGate at the same time....it's ratings is gonna lose and suffer even more....any body else agree ?

I agree that it could hurt ratings for Enterprise, as a large portion of Trek fans are also strong supporters of SG.

I, for one, never got into Stargate (tried to get into Atlantis), so I'll still be watching Enterprise. I'm not sure UPN made the best decision when they chose the new time slot.

It actually comes on 1 hour earlier than new episodes of SG1

252767[/snapback]

I had forgotten about that for a minute :clap: . Yep, I think you're probably right; they finalized ENT for Fri at 8 (not 9), right? If so, it may actually help ratings to have Ent at 8, SG at 9, and Atlantis at 10.

I should know ENT's new slot, but UPN has switched it around so many times my head is spinning :bow: .

Ok Ok Ok so like Ent has been moved to Friday for season 4? I just heard this. What madness. I usually am not home on Fridays. I guess that will be changing. That or have to use the ol' VCR!

I never watch Stargate, so I will be trying to catch ENT on Fridays. If not, I can always tape it and watch it later.

I'll bewatching ENT as that will be the only time I can watch T.V. during the weekdays........ :bow:

Stargate is Sg-1 for me....

Syndication... :dude:

I wish I had cable....

I had forgotten that I had church meetings two Fridays of each month, so I am going to have to use my VCR regularly.

I had been glad for the move because there was something else I wanted to do Wednesday night.

Ok..so is this the correct order: Enterprise-7pm Central Time(UPN), (new)STARGATE-8pm central(Sci-Fi)then Atlantis-9pm(sci-fi)?

+Farscape "peacekeeper wars" mini-series on Sunday Oct.17th

+the new Battlestar Galactia-in January?what night?

+Andromada-what nite/time slot is it?

if Enterprise is gonna be on Friday nights now for season 4....up against StarGate at the same time....it's ratings is gonna lose and suffer even more....any body else agree ?

252698[/snapback]

I totally agree. Wend. was a much better time slot all around.

I work on Fridays and I've never seen an episode of Stargate in my life.

But I will set my VCR to record them. That or I'll make up bomb threats and go home early. Anything for Trek.

it doesn't matter because the StarGate fans can just watch Enterprise on sunday night. :hug:

271388[/snapback]

It depends on where you are. For some members Enterprise repeats on Saturday, and in some areas it does not repeat at all. For those for whom it does not repeat, they have to make choices.

In my area, the new epeisodes of Stargate, and Stargate Atlantis repeat Friday night.

Friday night at 8... I think that's pretty good. It's early enough to watch it and still be able to go out for a few hours. :hug: It don't get much better than that!

I was looking at the my interactive program guide for digital cabel a few minutes ago, and it said that UPN was showing a movie, Kazaam, starring Shaq, instead of Enterprise. I felt bad, but said, 'Oh well...I'll watch Star Gate and catch Enterprise tomorrow.' I fowarded ahead to make sure Enterprise came on Saturday, and the cable guide said it was the episode "Hatchery."

Well, I know that can't be right! So maybe Enterprise is coming on tonight after all. What a bizarre thing! So much for the interactive program guide!

Well, it was indeed the movie Kazaam. I am currently watching Star Gate. I am so mad I could " chew neutronium, ' as Scottie once said to describe Jo Jo Kracko's anger. I actulally e-mailed UPN to complain. I also sent an additional e-mail to tell them I woulkd not be watching Girlfriends anymore while my local UPN station continues to screw up my Enterprise viewing.

I wonder if they did this last week while I was out of town....I mean pre-empt Enterprise.

I used to watch Star Gate, Star Trek wins no contest with me, but if there was

a conflict...just tape one...I couldn't live without my 13" TV/VCR combo, its hidden

away and preprogrammed and every one knows it off limits...its great, I tape

everything I want to watch during the week and watch on the weekends, fast forw'ding thru the comercials. :)

Well, it turns out that my local UPN station airs Enterprise on Saturday only, no repeats.

Now I am glad I was out of town ( in Atlanta) the night of the season premiere...I would have been heartbroken if I were home, and unable to see the premiere.

Yeah, my local station is really cruel. Their website has the Friday and Sunday night timeslot showing, but they actually only show it on Sunday. Not only that, but the TV guide doesn't show it at all so I live in a constant state of fear that the local station will just drop it. GRRRRR.

I actually called them yesterday, and they said it would be on and that the TV guide was wrong. I just hope that my calling them lets them know that there are local fans of the show.

But it's still frustrating. I wanna see it now! I wanted to see it last night!

thayln is now putting her hands in her pockets to avoid hitting the link to all the yummy spoilers. (sigh)