Sign in to follow this  
cassidy

TREKKIE OR TREKKER?

I'm confused. can somebody tell me whether im a trekkie or trekker from the description:

i'm obsessed with trek

i hate star wars

i like farscape

have $500 worth of collectibles

i've seen 350 eps (from all series)

thanx!

Trekkie, Trekker doesn't matter. The important thing is... You're one of US :laugh:

Welcome to the boards! I know you will like it here and I look forward to chatting with you about Star Trek. Some say I have a bit of a Trek obsession too, in fact one person (Amy - aka Luvin1stdegree) even thinks I need therapy because of it :o :o

Some say I have a bit of a Trek obsession too, in fact one person (Amy - aka Luvin1stdegree) even thinks I need therapy because of it

I have had people tell me the same thing. Maybe we should make an appointment with Counselor Troi. :o

I once heard that the difference was a Trekkie is a fan of TOS, and Trekker is a fan of TNG, DS9, Voyager and/or Enterprise. And that is how my mom describes us: She is a Trekkie, and I am a Trekker. To me it doesn't matter too much anymore, the whole point is I LOVE TNG & TREK!!!!

But if trekkie is a fan of TOS, and trekker of the other series, what are those who like all the series called? :o

Some say I have a bit of a Trek obsession too, in fact one person (Amy - aka Luvin1stdegree) even thinks I need therapy because of it  :o  :laugh:

My life is chaotic. Trek IS my therapy!!! :o !!!

I'm confused. can somebody tell me whether im a trekkie or trekker from the description:

i'm obsessed with trek

i hate star wars

i like farscape

have $500 worth of collectibles

i've seen 350 eps (from all series)

thanx!

trekkie/trekker we still don't even know the difference :o

Some say I have a bit of a Trek obsession too, in fact one person (Amy - aka Luvin1stdegree) even thinks I need therapy because of it  :o  :o

My life is chaotic. Trek IS my therapy!!! :laugh: !!!

That's what I tell her... it IS therapy! lol

Some say I have a bit of a Trek obsession too, in fact one person (Amy - aka Luvin1stdegree) even thinks I need therapy because of it  :o  :o

My life is chaotic. Trek IS my therapy!!! :laugh: !!!

That's what I tell her... it IS therapy! lol

Amen! I'm with you --

Trekkie/Trekker - I don't really care. I personally use "Trekkie." I know other people don't care for the term, but, hey, whatevah!

This is like AA, we use Trek for therapy...

~Stands up~ "My name is Kevin and I'm a Trekkie/Trekker"

In fact Amy is the one that says I need therapy for this so everyone send her (luvin1stdegree) a PM and say:

"My name is....... and I'm a Trekkie/Trekker and this IS my therapy"

Click for Spoiler:

:devil: :o :glasses:

A trekker is a big fan of Star Trek, a trekkie goes all out and dresses up like Trek characters...