Sign in to follow this  
recycle

what makes enterprise so good!

To think! One day it may be like that! Enterprise is so good.... It's like a symbol of the possible future. That tomorrow may be better. It brings out the possibility of new beginnings in all of us... that one day man will reach out and go where no one has gone before.

Edited by mj

That's what made, (past tense), Enterprise so good. Man's basic pioneering spirit. That Enterprise was out on it's own, taking risks and finding out about the galaxy. Rewatching the re-runs of series one has been a delight and a reminder of how much I loved Enterprise back then.

Now sadly, the Super Archer and T'Pol show leaves me cold. I find both characters honesty, honour and integrity free. A future where a senior officer can get high on drugs, be utterly incompetent when the ship is attacked and still retain rank because she has a big bust and looks good in a catsuit is not a future I see with any hope.

That's what made, (past tense), Enterprise so good.  Man's basic pioneering spirit.  That Enterprise was out on it's own, taking risks and finding out about the galaxy. 

252691[/snapback]

I absolutely agree. The pioneering spirit was what attracted me. I miss this too. This and the friendship between the characters.

How much I missed this became clear to me when noticing how excited I reacted watching the "captain's mess scene" in Zero Hour.

I agree the drug addiction IS annoying.

I hope they have time for some exploring again once they get out of the past, and back home. I hope we see a few more first contacts with some of the races we know to make up the Federation or their neighbors.

I think as long as exploration and discovery are part of what the human race does, we will continue to develop and grow.

What I like the most about Enterprise are the great stories I've seen, especially this last season. The show just keeps getting better!!

I've enjoy watching the characters grow and come into their own. Enterprise is a wonderful show that makes a great addition to the Star Trek universe.

Thoroughly impressed with Enterprise. I like the fact that they are a little rough around the edges, (drug addiction thing), I like the fact that they are part our era and part future Trek.

Clearly they are on their way to greater things for all species.

The ONLY good thing about the show was the great music and the visual effects. Now all they need to do is work on the characters AS AN ENSAMBLE, and they will have a good show.

The ONLY good thing about the show was the great music and the visual effects.  Now all they need to do is work on the characters AS AN ENSAMBLE, and they will have a good show.

258645[/snapback]

I don't know, for me personally I think they've done a fine job with the other characters, although I wish Hoshi would get a little more air time.This is a top notch show that is worthy of the name Star Trek!

The ONLY good thing about the show was the great music and the visual effects.  Now all they need to do is work on the characters AS AN ENSAMBLE, and they will have a good show.

258645[/snapback]

I think the show has had a some good episodes but I totally agree with you on a more ensemble cast. I'm sick and tired of the Tripp and T'Pol thing. Plus certain characters get next to no screen time at all.

I Like The Fact That Space Hasent Really Been "Explored" Yet.Space Is Still A Wild Unexplored Frointer,And We're Just Begianing To Discover Whats Out There,Even Though We Already Know That.And Theres Still Some Conections TO The Present Day Which Arent In Any Of The Later Trek Series.

Edited by Zengo

258645[/snapback]

I don't know, for me personally I think they've done a fine job with the other characters, although I wish Hoshi would get a little more air time.This is a top notch show that is worthy of the name Star Trek!

259889[/snapback]

Hm, but if you ask me, I think the show's been doing great anyway. Maybe we expect too much after waiting, what, three years for a new series.

What makes Enterprise even better? The guys =D *cue eyebrow waggling*