Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Member Map

My pin, the one in Norway, is a little bit off. I tried to correct it, but it won't place on my city, not even on my county!

My pin should be right next to the fjord.

:naughty:

That map is so cool! How interesting to see where we're all coming from. It really is a small world, especially now that the internet has become so huge. Imagine 25 years ago ... did you ever dream that people all over the world would be this accessible?

I did not know that ensign beedrill lived in texas....

Texas rules!!! :dude:

Texas rules!!! :dude:

253797[/snapback]

I lived in Texas for 2 years, I don't think I'd go back.

That map is so cool!  How interesting to see where we're all coming from.  It really is a small world, especially now that the internet has become so huge.  Imagine 25 years ago ... did you ever dream that people all over the world would be this accessible?

252335[/snapback]

No, it's definitely amazing!!! I do appreciate it!!

Texas rules!!! :laugh:

253797[/snapback]

253801[/snapback]

What part of Texas?

Texas rules!!! :laugh:

253797[/snapback]

253801[/snapback]

What part of Texas?

254001[/snapback]

Killeen (Fort Hood), I also got out to Lometa (population about 300), Coppers Cove, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin and Houston and maybe a few other locations. Texas wasn't a "bad" place to be, I just prefer Virginia.

I didn't realise how many people live in the Milwaukee-Chicago Metropolitan Area on here. like 5....that's just those who have dropped pins. My brother will be adding his, making the Chitown North Shore area even more crowded.

Cool, two other people have put pins in my state so far! By the way, I am not sure how accurate my pin is. I just moved to Kansas, so I do not really have a good idea of exactly where my city is in the state. This thing is awesome though!

The map is an awesume addition to this site! Welcome to the Sunflower state Valeris, if you live in a major city I may be able to help pinpoint your location in Kansas, as I have lived here my entire life. (I know I know how many major cities can Kansas have right?) I just had to add that for anyone who wanted to make a Wizard of Oz crack. Hehe

The map is an awesume addition to this site! Welcome to the Sunflower state Valeris, if you live in a major city I may be able to help pinpoint your location in Kansas, as I have lived here my entire life. (I know I know how many major cities can Kansas have right?) I just had to add that for anyone who wanted to make a Wizard of Oz crack. Hehe

257778[/snapback]

:laugh:

Don't worry, I'm your neighbor to the West of you two and everything in Colorado that's East of Denver looks like your state... :innocent:

6 other people who live in the same state as me. Cool. :cool1:

Nice number also. :innocent:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Has anyone ever noticed that when you connect the member pins with lines, you get absolutely nothing???

post-480-1094611959.jpg

Has anyone ever noticed that when you connect the member pins with lines, you get absolutely nothing???

261148[/snapback]

Actually, it looks sort of like a constellation of a shark or leviathan with a Pikachu sitting on it's tail....heh. :huh:

Edited by Eris_IV

261148[/snapback]

Actually, it looks sort of like a constellation of a shark or leviathan with a Pikachu sitting on it's tail....heh. :huh:

261184[/snapback]

Would you look at that...

My pin, the one in Norway, is a little bit off. I tried to correct it, but it won't place on my city, not even on my county!

:wacko:

252178[/snapback]

The cursor seems out a bit, when you click on a location the pin is placed a bit above & to the left of the location. You just have to fiddle with it to you get it right.

Anyway, it's a nice addition to the site. Will it be possible to update it incase someone moves?.

:waaaa:

252178[/snapback]

The cursor seems out a bit, when you click on a location the pin is placed a bit above & to the left of the location. You just have to fiddle with it to you get it right.

Anyway, it's a nice addition to the site. Will it be possible to update it incase someone moves?.

261568[/snapback]

Thanks, I'll try that.

EDIT: There! Now it's on the right place.

:wacko:

Edited by 3 of 7

Los Angeles CA Here, But I did live in Würzburg, Illesheim, Neuenburg and Darmstad Germany many years ago. I was born in New York but raised in California. Spent some time travelling and got to see many of our Southern States. But LA is my home, actually Paramount CA is :wacko: .

I was glad to see so many in the State of Georgia and I was really glad to see how close we live to each other. I guess we'd run into each other if they had a convention here