Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Did this annoy anyone else?

We see the "silver blood" Tom & B'Elana get married, but the real Tom & B'Elana just fly off in the Delta Flyer with a "just married" sign.

We also see Tom & B'Elana's baby shower, but it turns out to be a holodeck simulation. We never saw the real one.

Did seeing a "fake version" of Tom & B'Elana's wedding and baby shower annoy anyone else?

Yes, This bothered me a great deal. I wanted to see the wedding cerimony, as well as the baby shower :(

I think the that becuase Seven of Nine never went to the actual baby shower made the fans neglect to see the actual shower. Remember that it was her development story plot. Also, by it being a simulation, I think the characters would of really behaved that way. I think I wouldnt like to see a replay of a baby shower. What bothers me is that they didnt have a wedding. I would of enjoyed to see a 23rd century wedding. Nemesis wedding really didnt make me emotional becuase I really did not have enough feelings for the two actors.

I think the that becuase Seven of Nine never went to the actual baby shower made the fans neglect to see the actual shower. Remember that it was her development story plot. Also, by it being a simulation, I think the characters would of really behaved that way. I think I wouldnt like to see a replay of a baby shower. What bothers me is that they didnt have a wedding. I would of enjoyed to see a 23rd century wedding. Nemesis wedding really didnt make me emotional becuase I really did not have enough feelings for the two actors.

I would have rather of seen the real baby shower instead of the simulation one with Seven on the holodeck. We did see a wedding, but it was on the silver-blood Voyager.