• Under 10
    • 10 - 17
    • 18 - 25
    • 26 - 35
    • 36 - 45
    • 46 - 55
    • 56 - 65
    • Over 65
    • No comment, ask again and I'll slap ya.

Saw a thread where everyone was discussing age and it kind of made me wonder about the number of people in the age groups. I broke them up according to how my local area groups people for tv ratings. Just thought it would be nice to see the numbers on the different groups, especially with all of us so psyched about THE Convention next summer.

Myself I am 24 and will be 25 in October.

Myself I am 24 and will be 25 in October.

Ditto B)

Wait...I'm in my mid-twenties? When did that happen?? :(

Ditto  B)

Wait...I'm in my mid-twenties? When did that happen?? :(

I'm 34 and funny thing is I thought the same thing 10 years ago... "I'm in my mid 20's??" B)

LOL

I fall in the 36-45 category so i'm in the minority, but i FEEL 18-25 if that counts. God i am surprised how many young people love trek!! great isn't it!! TREK WILL RULE FOREVER!!! :(

YOu are not alone, Trekbabe. I'm in your group and i know one more who is too. B)

But i'm going through my second childhood...or is this still my first? :(

Im 24 and will be 25 in February. I have been, until recently, in full time education all that time and so feel very 'studenty' still and not at all like a responsible adult!

I never realized that there were so many pups here. I hate to use the term "age breakdown" because I haven't broken down yet, thank goodness, due to my swimming and marguarita regimen. I also suffer from Jack Benny syndrome. I've been 39 now for the past seven years. Some people call this (Please stop me from cursing) Clark disease since I still look like I'm 25. Yes, those replacement upgrades from Sears have done wonders for me.

I have been around since "dirt was invented." B) I watched the original Star Trek before it went into reruns. And I was an adult at that time. I won't give my actual age. But I'm sure that I'm one of, if not the oldest "Trekkie" on this web :( site

As most of you know I just recently turned 23(May 3)....so I am in that group....so physically I am in my almost mid 20's, mentally I have pretty much always been a lot older!!

YOu are not alone, Trekbabe. I'm in your group and i know one more who is too.  :(

But i'm going through my second childhood...or is this still my first? B)

LOL!!

I'm older than all of you, so far.  :bow:

B) She is older than Vulcans, :(

Some cultures honor their elders, but this is a perfect example of why some species eat their young. :bow: B) :bow:

Some cultures honor their elders, but this is a perfect example of why some species eat their young. :(  B)  B)

spit.gifROFL.gifhowling.gif

I'm 34 and funny thing is I thought the same thing 10 years ago... "I'm in my mid 20's??"  :(

LOL

Here's a scary thought. I'm 24 and my step-daughter is 14. I'm not even old enough to be her mother! Life is so weird sometimes. B) B)

41 and I just have one question. Where's the wisdom that's supposed to come with age? Cause I ain't got none, and it's beginin' to piss me off. :(

----------------

thayln

"A flicker, a shimmer, a passing thought in the endless silent ruminations of the universe, the USS Enterprise cruises through on patrol." Diane Duane

I'll be leaving my 30's in June. I don't mind though since each new decade of my life seems to be an improvement over than the last. Hopefully I'll still say that when I'm 80.

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year. Hope that makes you feel old. :(

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year.  Hope that makes you feel old.  :(

cheeky-smiley-021.gifcheeky-smiley-021.gifcheeky-smiley-021.gif <-------- refusing to act my age laughing-smiley-002.gif

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year.  Hope that makes you feel old.  B)

cheeky-smiley-021.gifcheeky-smiley-021.gifcheeky-smiley-021.gif <-------- refusing to act my age laughing-smiley-002.gif

B) That was payback for when I turned 25 oh so many years ago and all my friends and co-workers kept telling me that. It does make it sound a lot older doesn't it. :(

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year. Hope that makes you feel old.

Thanks, now I am really dreading my birthday, I had not thought about it that way. Now I am depressed.

It's nice to see so many members who will be turning a quarter century this year. Hope that makes you feel old.

Thanks, now I am really dreading my birthday, I had not thought about it that way. Now I am depressed.

Don't be depressed. You'll still be 25 years from the half century mark. I'm only 10. :o