Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Hospital and Free Clinic

After running in circles for three hours and singing 'they're coming to take me away hah-ha' Janie has to fight off the men in the clean white coats. she then uses a frying pan to gaurd herself from them sedating her.

"You need to come with us" they say pushing the needle closser

"Bastards" she mutters hitting one over the head with the frying pan

'we will help you" said another who was imediatly kicked in a sensative area.

"you madman... I mean madwoman...' said a doctor.

"for once sir, you are correct' smash! the last mental help person was knocked out.

"now about those vampires...' she muttered

looks like the hospital is going to get some attendents in for concustions.. or something

Still wandering the sub-terrainian passageway uner the hospital ILikeSeven, Fenriz, Jeanway and RK find an open grate in the ceiling that leads to the outside. The sun is steaming down through it. "Hey! :) Fenriz yells. "We can get out through here!!"

The four escapees make a human ladder. Jeanway stands on RK's shoulders and pushes on the grate.

"Ow. Hurry up!" ILS complains.

"What are you complaining about? I'm on the bottom." Fenriz remarks.

"It's coming loose. That's it!" Jeanway says as the grate comes loose and she pushes it aside. Just then RK looses his footing and they all start to wobble. Jeanway manages to grab onto the ledge above her as RK and ILS tumble down landing on Fenriz with a thud. Jeanway pulls herself up.

Standing up she looks around. Jeanway is in a courtyard in an abandoned part of the Hospital. The courtyard she's in is overgrown and obviously hasn't been tended in quite a while. She remembers the others still in the tunnel.

"Are you guys ok?" she calls down the hole.

Down below, Fenriz groans as RK and ILS step on him while trying to get up. After a string of insults the three of them finally make it to their feet.

"Can you find something that can be used as a rope that we can use to climb out?" Fenriz calls up to Jeanway.

"Give me a minute."

Fenriz is trying to rub ILS shoeprint off of his shirt when a length of bedsheet lands in front of him.

"Will that work?" Jeanway calls down to them.

"Perfect." Fenriz replies. The three of them climb up the rope of tied together bedsheets.

Jeanway tied the end of the bed sheet to the base of a small tree then threw it down the hole to the three. As they all grabbed onto it and began pulling themselves up the tree began to pull out of the ground roots and all. It was now a race to see if they could all get up and out before the tree pulled entirely out of the ground and the weight of the three men would pull IT down into the hole with them :) Jeanway leaned up against the tree trying to ease the weight on it but with one pathetic moan the roots pulled free of the earth and sent her and itself back down into the hole on top of RK, Fenriz and ILikeSeven. "AW D*mn you guys, I was OUT, now I'm back in!!! :laugh: She said to them as she spit dirt out of her mouth.

After everyone climbed off of Fenriz again the escapees start reforming their human ladder.

"All right. Climb up to the top again Jeanway." Fenriz says when ILS and RK climb up on his shoulders. Fenriz waits for a moment. "Jeanway?"

"Up here guys." Jeanway is leaning over the edge of the hole calling down to them. :)

"What the h*ll!" All three of the guys exclaim at once. Then they all fall down again.

"There's a ladder that leads to the surface over there. To your right." Jeanway yells down to them as ILS and RK climb off of Fen again.

"Thanks." Fen calls up to her.

Fenriz, RK, and ILS find the ladder and climb up to the surface.

WAB watches the four's progress on his own little magical map. "Interesting."

Too late Dr. WAB, we are OUT!!! B) :b-day::b-day: And we're coming back with the COPS!!!! B)